Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2020, 04:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nuclear bombs not real. Nuclear power plants real. Nuclear bombs does not equal nuclear power plants.
Tell that to the people at Bikini (or the US navy guys on the ships nearby who were told to sit on the decks of the ships with hands over their faces)
Old 04-27-2020, 05:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is basically the viral work that has been done using CRISPR to target cancers. Someone aimed it at a certain phenom of human sub populations with specific environmental factors that cause people to express specific characteristics. Gg.

You don't know how genetic engineering works sibella doll. Ps don't ignore me.
oh i didnt understand this earlier. No, this virus is not crispr related u gooba. :P you might use crispr techniques to develop a virus conveniently, i guess..? but this is demonstrably not crispr ms luddite, it is a coronavirus. it is IMPORTANT not to stick head in sand, so you have some objective grounding, miss.

and i dug into it a lil bit. evidently, uses a standard coronavirus spike protein for stabbling into cells and the envelope looks normal for a coronavirus. so sequences in the remainder covid sequence, maybe someone who has working limbs can dig? See if there is a long passage of covid "viral" genome found already in malaria coding for wet lung, or other beloved but unrelated deadly diseases?? is there like a particularly deleterious protein in malaria I could search?
Last edited by Sibelia1; 04-27-2020 at 05:41 AM..
Old 04-27-2020, 07:16 AM
Planar Protector

Too much tv
Old 04-27-2020, 07:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Too much tv
Nice pun, but queerphobic.
Old 04-27-2020, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibelia1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh i didnt understand this earlier. No, this virus is not crispr related u gooba. :P you might use crispr techniques to develop a virus conveniently, i guess..? but this is demonstrably not crispr ms luddite, it is a coronavirus. it is IMPORTANT not to stick head in sand, so you have some objective grounding, miss.

and i dug into it a lil bit. evidently, uses a standard coronavirus spike protein for stabbling into cells and the envelope looks normal for a coronavirus. so sequences in the remainder covid sequence, maybe someone who has working limbs can dig? See if there is a long passage of covid "viral" genome found already in malaria coding for wet lung, or other beloved but unrelated deadly diseases?? is there like a particularly deleterious protein in malaria I could search?
You're very pretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2020, 10:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spending $10 trillion and having 30% unemployment is also very bad. There’s no good answer to this, give your political opponents a break. Plagues cause things like the Crisis of the Third Century. There isn’t a “solution” to this, so to speak. I personally favor the lockdowns and science, but “contact tracing” is a privacy violation of biblical proportion and Facebook, Apple, and google should never be entrusted with such power

China delenda est
basically i sorta think those that released this into the wild were like 'if we go down this road, this is just a bonus, it will further erode the freedoms in the way of our progress'

seek bible camp, or whatever it is u believe in Kaveh (I think u r someone i like who isn't exactly christian in the strictest sense, but has a more original eastern flair to their beliefs).

/pras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibelia1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

you're right i have zero idea what all the major universities and 3rd world countries have access to in order to basically industrialize and manufacture virus's designed to target specific organisms... and make a killing $$$ on treating specific cancers that "rich" *but not really lol (god bless their hearts) people get (after drinking out of plastic bottles for 20yrs) with 'experimental' medicine.... you do know that many cancers are caused by viral agents as well? virii have been the fun thing to study since people realized how striaghtforward they were and easy to manipulate vs a complex bacterium or higher organism, "scientists" love starting at the fundamental building blocks and working their way towards complexity via experimentation... the implications are pretty profound if you can see what I mean here...

LOL

anyway - surprisingly why has no one made a protein that can infuse/bind with the spike, pretend to be a cell wall.. on the virus and allow the little buggers to be safely chelated from our bods? I bet if the lil virus's pooped out their guts into our bloodstream it would be harmlessly broken down and not cause any replication, so u don't even need to do anything other then stimulate the virus to poop itself not into a cell

probably because no one has thought about using such a straightforward approach, maybe because its cheap and laughably easy but not really pharmacologically patentable??

IDK, I believe I am immune to the first strain now and I am pretty sure my healthy godly mind and body will not be destroyed by subsequent strains, god has plans for me and it's not to die of COVID 19.1a.2bc.fx84

that's not to argue the rest of the world won't burn, it very well may, i have no control over that and I leave it in gods blessed hands to help the human species *cough* choose the path to it's destiny...

all the people that aren't super duper uhmmm northern european are just spreading basic alcohol all over everything they were doin this to protect me when i was in their tender care, god love em, maybe thats why these more equatorial countries are being spared? it could be too that sunlight and vitamin C are just big factors in not dying from it. and its that simple....

*steps outside into my equatorial tropics for a breath of fresh air and pops a jalapeno to chase with some tequila*
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-27-2020 at 10:36 AM..
Old 04-27-2020, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Didn’t read
Old 04-27-2020, 11:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn’t read
no homo would have been sufficient m8 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2020, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

He's not remotely Christian, he's typed about raping his daughter in law many times
Old 04-27-2020, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except we're not testing thoroughly/widely enough in the U.S. So even if it is 12%, that's of what testing has done. Try again, next time with more passive aggressive insults?
You're fucking retarded. With several hundred thousand tests this is what Science calls a representative sampling of the entire population.

We can assume with a test case of SEVERAL HUNDRED THOUSAND, that this is representative of the entire population. Meaning, if 12 % of the US has been infected that approximately 45.6 million people in the US alone have already contracted COVID-19 with approximately 50,000 deaths.

45.6million/55,548 deaths as of right now = a mortality rate of 0.12181% or just about 1/8th of 1% chance of death.

This is the math

This is the science

Quit parroting your corporate overlords, the facts are the facts dipshit.
Closed Thread