Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 02-17-2022, 08:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
90 percent of people who raid on blue dont give a shit about the drama lol
They might not give a shit, but based on the constant back and forth you see on the forums, they are certainly impacted by it. If the forums are even a small part of the raiding scene on P99, it's a fucking man-child disaster. Every week I see post after post of Riot and Vanquish accusing each other of the same shit they're both guilty of.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:10 PM
Fire Giant

I personally made my first million when I married my husband who got a settlement from a slip and fall. He called J.G. Wentworth 877 cash now and got his money now.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:15 PM
Fire Giant

80-90% of habitual forum posters quit p99 hope this helps OP does speak the truth though. If he has perfectly described your life seek help immediately.
Old 02-17-2022, 10:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
80-90% of habitual forum posters quit p99 hope this helps OP does speak the truth though. If he has perfectly described your life seek help immediately.
Wait. You're saying that many people are active on the forums (especially RnF) and they don't even play P99 anymore?
Old 02-17-2022, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait. You're saying that many people are active on the forums (especially RnF) and they don't even play P99 anymore?
Literally no one does that
Old 02-18-2022, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Classic EQ is a game of time.

Time to level, time to camp and wait for a rare spawns for good items.

When you hit level cap and good gear, you play the time game for raid targets.

Players with time are always at the advantage. They play early to stock up on items that will go up in value when removed. They are available for every pop of a target with multiple alts camped out at each spawn.

It sucks to not have that level of time, but at least you're doing something constructive with your life and not chasing 20 year old elf quest pixels.
Old 02-18-2022, 02:05 PM
Orc

I mean, its your money so you should use it whenever you need to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I personally made my first million when I married my husband who got a settlement from a slip and fall. He called J.G. Wentworth 877 cash now and got his money now.
Old 02-18-2022, 02:15 PM
Fire Giant

OP has no pixels and is poor IRL.

Moving to resolved
Old 02-18-2022, 02:43 PM
Banned

literally not that hard to be a warm bod, OP

worked for me and I got gear

play smarter not harder

ez
Old 02-18-2022, 04:20 PM
Kobold

I think things are starting to get spicier on blue. New guilds challenging for mobs, Kittens showing a strong force, Riot not quite dead yet. These guilds on these quakes are starting to really battle. Obviously Vanquish is taking the majority of the mobs, but if these other smaller guilds could just drop their ego's and work together, they could really challenge the king.

More people in the newish guilds are learning what it takes to succeed against the top guilds. Stop playing the victim and show us what you got! Play the game against us, not against the environment.