Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2022, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If my AON gets wiped it might finally be the motivation I need to finally fucking kill myself.
I’ll give you my daybreak test server AoN if your red one gets wiped, if that will help at all.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 02-19-2022, 10:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If my AON gets wiped it might finally be the motivation I need to finally fucking kill myself.
This is your typical Red99 player. The reason the server is dead and 2.0 or 3.0 or 69.0 would die as well.
Old 02-19-2022, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

I actually thought the server was very welcoming compared to the vztz of 2005. You would never get a response in tells or /ooc unless you were guilded with someone. Newbs were always hunted by one of 3/4 players around the clock. It was pretty hellish for a casual just starting out ..

I agree for the most part though. Not saying you shouldn't kill each other and talk shit. Just know that there is not much time left in our gaming tanks and we share this stupid game in common. Kumbaya motherfuckers
Old 02-20-2022, 01:34 AM
Planar Protector

Just need a new one this thing had 2.5 good years or so that is hell of a run. New one with half decent ruleset will be even better. Let’s go boys. I might be a Druid next time so I can help the chumps Jaydee is worried about a little better than as a cleric
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 02-20-2022, 01:49 PM
Sarnak

Please don’t wipe my account that I haven’t logged into for like 2 years because the server is dead
Old 02-20-2022, 03:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just need a new one this thing had 2.5 good years or so that is hell of a run. New one with half decent ruleset will be even better. Let’s go boys. I might be a Druid next time so I can help the chumps Jaydee is worried about a little better than as a cleric
If R99 players could be decent human beings and help new/lower level players out instead of griefing them, the server actually could recover to a degree even now, but those to blame for killing the server are the toxic autists that still play it. Any new server would be dead in a few months anyway because of the horrible people that play it regularly. It's doomed to fail no matter what the devs do.
Old 02-21-2022, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If R99 players could be decent human beings and help new/lower level players out instead of griefing them...
wut
Old 02-21-2022, 08:52 AM
Banned

If u don't want a red 2.0 u lost @ red 1.0
Old 02-21-2022, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

I'm already cited for Red 3, so consider red 2.0 won by me.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 02-23-2022, 10:57 AM
Sarnak

Lol with the amount of childhood rage comming out of OP I think he should reconsider. I think he is a perfect fit for Red...just needs to get good.
Closed Thread