Erudites should be allowed to be Warriors
Old 01-19-2023, 03:37 PM
Banned

half elfs of prexus should be able to wear steal silk
Old 01-19-2023, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

I never do that stuff.

This, as they say, is it.

In game and forumquest might be different, but I got range. And persistence. Entering my second decade posting to an elf simulator message board, about a game than is itself more than 2 decades old.
There is no glory in this by the way. Just the sort of thing you look at and go, huh, and then move on.

I have a Sadre chanter main on, like 5, 6, 7 servers? EQ 1, EQ 2, TLP's. Here. And this forum.

You know what they say, "If you are a twisted halfwit you'll never work a day in your life!" It's true, friends.

https://eq.magelo.com/profile/482891

There it is.
Old 01-19-2023, 03:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never do that stuff.

This, as they say, is it.

In game and forumquest might be different, but I got range. And persistence. Entering my second decade posting to an elf simulator message board, about a game than is itself more than 2 decades old.
There is no glory in this by the way. Just the sort of thing you look at and go, huh, and then move on.

I have a Sadre chanter main on, like 5, 6, 7 servers? EQ 1, EQ 2, TLP's. Here. And this forum.

You know what they say, "If you are a twisted halfwit you'll never work a day in your life!" It's true, friends.

https://eq.magelo.com/profile/482891

There it is.
Level 70? wtf?

Anyway, glad to have you in hell with us
Old 01-19-2023, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree having multiple forum accounts is weird

Some people might worry any political or other controversial opinions expressed might cause issues within their guild. Even for Leftists who have political opinions that are generally pushed by mainstream media, Hollywood, etc as socially acceptable, they may still be worried about alienating any potential conservative guild members. If the poster is a conservative, then concern for pissing guildmates off in game for WrongThink is much more valid IMO

I also don’t post my char name to not be harassed but anyone interested can PM me and I happy to share
the true end game is to stop giving a fuck what people think
Old 01-19-2023, 03:42 PM
Banned

having been hard banned so many times because i push the boundaries personally lots with my speech i feel like its totally acceptable to do that on a throw away account its unfair to ask ppl to risk their main account when the game goes on 10+ years

i've lost like 8 accounts to this madness

on the plus side its taught me to be a better person and to not be as low -brow
Old 01-19-2023, 03:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the true end game is to stop giving a fuck what people think
You'll filter retards out and be left with people who don't judge you for being you. Or you'll alienate everyone around you if you just so happen to be hanging around retards.

In any case, fewer retards to deal with.
Old 01-19-2023, 03:45 PM
Banned

ya i agree and i'm perfectly happy being liked by who like and being villain to those that need one because they can't open up their inner eye
Old 01-19-2023, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some people might worry any political or other controversial opinions expressed might cause issues within their guild.
They might worry, but it's a pointless concern. Relatively few people read the forums, and fewer still care what's posted. I've never been guild kicked for anything I've ever posted; seldom has anyone even noticed. In spite of me being up-front with respect to my in-game characters, hardly anyone remembers because nobody particularly cares about other people's alts and whatnot.

In so many words, you'd need to act like an incredible twit for your forum activites to affect you in-game. If it was up to me I'd tie forum accounts to in-game accounts, but it's not up to me.

Danth
Old 01-19-2023, 03:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you'd need to act like an incredible twit for your forum activities to affect you in-game.
I do admit, I act like a twit