Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xadion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stealin is duping you all...

we have no intention of giving up crushbone... We all know we use crushbone as a raid training zone, all our raid leaders learned their strays there... Altari can back me up on this.
I can back you up on this our raid leaders did train in crushbone before the big leagues. !
Old 03-17-2012, 01:19 AM
Orc

Disband TMO so the zones devs put such hard work into will never be used again? You are a fucking moron.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pay better attention we have been helping other guilds/individuals with epics. Not bothering contesting specific mobs.
We still have some members who need some gear, if you want the best change to get what you want app to us.
We can guarantee we won't be farming monsters we don't need items from unlike other "top end guilds" that were on this server.
* TMO Has been offering epic pieces in exchange of an application.

I.E. Bouncerr's Epic and Cobalt BP (just before getting banned rofl).

and the couple other 4 of 5 FE members Eccezan repeatedly tries to recruit showing his bags full of EPIC items pharmed over this long and lonely year TMO was left unchallenged.

Lawlzies.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heres the deal

Shit like Kunark outdoor dragons are a very little priority to us and If we see Sev is up and BDA or taken or someone is making a serious attempt to kill him we will most likely yield the mob unless we need scales or something then its a race.

We will always make an attempt because we are stopping VD from getting any loot but if Taken or BDA can get a kill before VD you have it.
It's exactly this kind of TMO Behaviour that have led BDA / FE / FC to the "anything but TMO" decisions.

Can't blame us for how the raiding scene is today, but you can blame it on TR/IB, that, I agree ^^
Old 01-10-2013, 09:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

and the couple other 4 of 5 FE members Eccezan repeatedly tries to recruit showing his bags full of EPIC items pharmed over this long and lonely year TMO was left unchallenged.

Lawlzies.
No we dont. LOL Idiot
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lawlzies.
I bought my cobalt BP idiot. I didn't receive anything from tmo except help finishing my VP key.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:59 AM
Fire Giant

Isn't Rilen one of those VD guys that raged? It has been awhile.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't Rilen one of those VD guys that raged? It has been awhile.
I'm thinking he was an enchanter? maybe i'm wrong idk. sounds right tho lol.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:03 AM
Fire Giant

Yeah you're right actually. I'm pretty sure he was in on the VD grand plan of "Mem blur dragons in VP to CH them = VD will get a chance a merbs!?" Which totally backfired and they all stomped their feet and rage quit shortly after.

Good memories!
Old 01-10-2013, 10:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah you're right actually. I'm pretty sure he was in on the VD grand plan of "Mem blur dragons in VP to CH them = VD will get a chance a merbs!?" Which totally backfired and they all stomped their feet and rage quit shortly after.

Good memories!
Yeah, I was thinking I killed him a few times lol, not to mention the other counter trainers calling his name out.

Definitely good memories lol
Closed Thread