Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2013, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Default Daldaen's Stuff

WTS Epic Stuff/MQs:
  • Shaman Epic MQ (Child's Tear MQ+Fight) - 30,000
  • Rogue Epic MQ (Ragebringer) - Sold Out
  • Cleansed Spirit of Faydwer MQ -- (Druid Epic - Skips Corrupted Seahorse, Brownie and Seafury) - Sold Out
  • Cleansed Spirit of Antonica MQ -- (Druid Epic - Skips Corrupted Aqua Goblin, Mammoth and Hill Giant) - 20,000
  • Softly Glowing Stone MQ -- (Druid Epic - Skips everything but VS and Corrupted in Druid Epic) - 10,000

WTS:
  • Loam Encrusted Robe - 8,000
  • Hardened Clay Bracelet - 8,000
  • Spell: Visions of Grandeur - 8,000
  • Squallsurge Shawl - 6,000
  • Spell: Muzzle of Mardu - 5,000
  • Spell: Mask of the Hunter - 3,000
  • Spell: Word of Restoration - 1,500
  • Spell: Lure of Ice - 1,000
  • Spell: Greater Vocaration Water - 1,000
  • Rain Caller - Sold Out

WTB/T:
  • Box of Winds Loot Rights (PoSky-6) - PM Me
  • High Quality Raiment Loot Rights (PoSky-5) - PM Me
  • Staff of Dreaded Gaze - 12,000
  • Bracer of the Hidden - 5,500
  • Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring - 1,750
Last edited by Daldaen; 04-11-2015 at 01:26 PM..
Old 12-27-2013, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Powerleveling: - NOT PLing CURRENTLY
60 Druid Powerlevel - 3.3k Mana, Manastone, Clicky 250 Heal, 69 DS (DS Potions)

Works well for all classes. Best way to get a PL is contact me in-game via tells. I don't schedule times to PL, you just have to catch me in-game when I'm free.

Levels 1-20 - 10k* -- Expect 2-3 hours total
Levels 20-25 - 1.5k/level* -- Expect 1-2 hours total
Levels 25-35 - 2k/level* -- Expect 3-4 hours total
Levels 35-40 - 3k/level* -- Expect 1 hour per level
Levels 40-45 - 3.5k/level* -- Expect 1 hour per level
Levels 45-50 - 4k/level* -- Expect 1-1.5 hour per level

*Trolls, Iksars, Ogres, Monks = 20% Tax
*Hybrids = 40% Tax
**Hell Levels 50% More

Tips for my Powerleveling:

1. Make a CYCLE NPC Hotkey:

Alt + O (opens options menu)
Keys (Tab in options menu)
Target (drop down menu)
Cycle NPC Hotkey

This Hotkey will cycle through a pack of mobs targeting a new mob each time until you've targeted all in range and then it will restart the cycle. This is extremely useful when powerleveling to make sure you are meleeing each mob if they are hard to target with your mouse or you have several of the same named mobs.

2. Have a fast weapon. Damage is *mostly* irrelevant, meaning delay is your main concern on a weapon. I carry a Shark Tooth (19 delay) on me. Though I need to get a smoldering brand so all classes are set... If you have a weapon or weapons use the fastest one available to you if you can't equip my shark tooth.

Using the hotkey above and a fast weapon. Autoattack a mob until you get 1 hit, even a single point of damage works, then hit your hotkey to cycle to the next mob. Do this until you cycle through all the mobs and then let me know that you've hit all the mobs with a simple Hail or /tell Daldaen K

**Certain mob types run. These mobs you need to do a total of 11 damage to (my level 9 root does 10 DMG and you need to outdo that).

Befallen - Necromancers, shadowknights, wisps, ghouls and elven skeletons
Unrest - reanimated hand, werebats, mortuary fungi, tentacle terrors, *occasionally ghouls*

**Certain mob types will self rune (festering hags/reanimated hand). Hitting a rune DOES count as damage. If you see your blow was absorbed by a rune, you can count that as a hit and move on.

3. How it works:

I pull mobs with snare, usually 5-6 at a time.
You cycle through and hit each once**
You back away once all mobs were hit once. DONT keep attacking to skill up. You will pull aggro, and waste my mana healing you (slowing down the process). Don't worry you will skill up just fine this way.
Mobs die to my DS
Repeat

Be aware of your surroundings. If a mob is a runner I am going to root it. Don't be standing close to these. Again if you do stand close you get hurt and you waste mana slowing requiring more time taking a med break. Occasionally I will leave a mob snared if you want to skill up off it though.

4. In Kedge Keep

ALWAYS stay at the entrance. Never creep around the corner to where you are visible to the first room. I've had plenty of fidgety PLees who swim around to skill up or just aimlessly and they get in range of the swordfish and get instagibbes before they realize what happened. Just stay by the entrance out of line of sight from the first room and you're set. If you want to skill up do it into the safe corner... Just vacate that corner when I am tanking in it.

Also wait until all mobs get to me in the corner before you start attacking for the same reason.

If I continue being cheap and not buying a Rebreather, and you don't have the means to EB yourself give me constant updates on your EB timer. If for some reason I EB you and then you decide you have the spell and can EB yourself, REMOVE MINE FIRST. Level 60 EB lasts longer than yours and the game will consider yours didn't stick. I've had a few people drown cause they figured theirs stuck when in reality it bounced cause mine was much higher level then theirs.
Last edited by Daldaen; 03-25-2015 at 06:54 PM..
Old 12-27-2013, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

Sending all the newblets selling pelts in EC your way man [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] hope it helps.. Bump
Old 12-29-2013, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Bump.

Get your mules Fine Plate to dye and look cool or PM me and we can figure out a time to PL perhaps.
Old 12-31-2013, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Bump.
Old 01-01-2014, 12:02 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

How much for the powerleveling? Per level or time based?
Old 01-01-2014, 12:03 AM
Planar Protector

Still figuring out what works best but send me a tell in game and perhaps we can figure something out.
Old 01-03-2014, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Bump.

Still need several more smithing/tailoring points so buy my fine plate and sell me HQ hides.

Also still interested in exchanging PL / selling PL. Looking to get my iksar shaman 20-24, cleric 16-xx and wizard 10-xx. PM me if interested. I'd prefer Druid PL since it's the fastest at those levels.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Bumps
Old 01-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

Bump.
Closed Thread