Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2014, 10:14 AM
Orc

Smile Fear

54 shaman looking for allowance to join anyone planning on raiding fear over the next 4 days, particularly if there's any possibility of looting a child's tear from a golem that would otherwise rot. PST to Qalu or PM me if you're planning on doing some fear action and want my help. Thanks!
Old 05-22-2014, 10:54 AM
Fire Giant

going to be honest with you man, no one is going to help you if you're not in their guild.

[ANONYMOUS] dip|o the Conjurer
Old 05-22-2014, 11:40 AM
Orc

Yeah you're probably right. I'm currently unguilded though, so that's always a possibility!
Old 05-22-2014, 12:23 PM
Banned

Yep. You have two options. Azrael or Nihilum.

Azrael if you are more casual and will need help lvling and doing planar clears.

Nihilum if you can neck-beard and dedicate your life to the box because you will get more high end pixels in the long run but are expected to get lvls and gear on your own in the beginning.

This is purely my experience but might help you out.
Old 05-22-2014, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
going to be honest with you man, no one is going to help you if you're not in their guild.
Not true money talks bullshit fucking walks all about the platinum baby...
Old 05-22-2014, 12:32 PM
Banned

A lot of these child tears rot, some people might want to charge for them since it takes faction. Maybe ask around and see when the next fear raid is happening in either guild and if a golem spawns a iksar broodling if you can grab it. They are pretty common to the point no one really needs them except once in a rare while.
Old 05-22-2014, 12:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not true money talks bullshit fucking walks all about the platinum baby...
My answer was around him asking someone to help him loot it, not sell it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[ANONYMOUS] dip|o the Conjurer
Old 05-22-2014, 01:51 PM
Orc

Hah valid points all around. And yeah probably only have ~10k in assets and that's after a couple weeks of hardcore selling crap, plus need to start saving for torpor. So I guess guild a or b it is. Thanks for the constructive discussion sirs!
Old 05-22-2014, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep. You have two options. Azrael or Nihilum.

Azrael if you are more casual and will need help lvling and doing planar clears.

Nihilum if you can neck-beard and dedicate your life to the box because you will get more high end pixels in the long run but are expected to get lvls and gear on your own in the beginning.

This is purely my experience but might help you out.
You're of course entitled to your opinion, but as a member of Nihilum I completely disagree with your assessment of both guilds.

The guilds are not as different as portrayed on this boards, in terms of goal. When Nihilum was out Azrael was clearing every raid target...I would not call that a casual raiding guild. Nihilum is the more established guild in terms on PVE, but Azrael has the capabilities (and desire) to clear every raid target currently in the game.

Also the assessment that you're expected to get levels and gear on your own in Nihilum is literally the complete opposite of the truth. We routinely do hate/fear gear clears, epic fights, etc for applicants, 2-3 days a week if not more. We also run exp groups where often times one or full members with level 60s will be out of group to help assist and guard the exp groups from PVP. People tend to have geared to the tits alts running exp groups very often that will make your exp bar fly.

In the end I would encourage you to pick the guild that you want to join based on your experiences thus far on R99.

We go out of our way to help new apps in Nihilum.
Old 05-22-2014, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're of course entitled to your opinion, but as a member of Nihilum I completely disagree with your assessment of both guilds.

The guilds are not as different as portrayed on this boards, in terms of goal. When Nihilum was out Azrael was clearing every raid target...I would not call that a casual raiding guild. Nihilum is the more established guild in terms on PVE, but Azrael has the capabilities (and desire) to clear every raid target currently in the game.

Also the assessment that you're expected to get levels and gear on your own in Nihilum is literally the complete opposite of the truth. We routinely do hate/fear gear clears, epic fights, etc for applicants, 2-3 days a week if not more. We also run exp groups where often times one or full members with level 60s will be out of group to help assist and guard the exp groups from PVP. People tend to have geared to the tits alts running exp groups very often that will make your exp bar fly.

In the end I would encourage you to pick the guild that you want to join based on your experiences thus far on R99.

We go out of our way to help new apps in Nihilum.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Due to lack of sun and neckbearding.
Closed Thread