Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2014, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

I hope this guy took notes and is just going to pay someone rather than join these pixel driven clowns.
Old 05-23-2014, 05:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sir, are a moron.

How can you say everything I said was a complete lie when two people also in the teamspeak agreed it happened? This voids the rest of your argument, dag bro learn to internet.

Again, why would I make this up? At this point I really don't give 2 shits what the nilly nut huggers say. This happened to me and was my experience I shared.
Never saw you but once maybe? Probly why your app didn't go well. Now that Azrael can't get any mobs they are a "casual" guild lol... Might be the best fit for you. It gets real old carrying worthless half effort/ fair weather apps in nihilum and we have a bunch right now. Plus you wouldn't wanna be a nilly nut hugger.. Go swing from Lite.
Old 05-23-2014, 07:16 PM
Banned

you guys are getting extremely rustled over my experience

it's ok to feel guilty bro
Old 05-23-2014, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm not toxic in any way; i simply fight against scumbags and the loudmouths that defend them

i am a white knight of truth and integrity
Being a preacher of hate in a small community that is trying to attract new members can be considered toxic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Keep the fight in game on the other end of your Tstaff!
Old 05-23-2014, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
true statements:

- both guilds want new people to join them, and want to help them achieve eq pixel glory
- nihi has more resources to accomplish this
- both guilds have retards
Lol
Old 05-23-2014, 10:27 PM
Orc

I have indeed been taking mental notes. Thanks for the offers to help by everyone thus far. If compared to SZ and nihi and azrael are evil, where is the go go good team?!?
Old 05-25-2014, 11:56 AM
Banned

Rich history of good guy third guild being destroyed both other guilds or by developers themselves. Just pick on brah.
Old 05-25-2014, 12:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qalu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have indeed been taking mental notes. Thanks for the offers to help by everyone thus far. If compared to SZ and nihi and azrael are evil, where is the go go good team?!?
There is no good team on Red. Kronar griefed them out of CB.

PS lots of SZ love in Nilly.
Old 05-25-2014, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
true statements:

- both guilds want new people to join them, and want to help them achieve eq pixel glory
- nihi has more resources to accomplish this
- both guilds have retards
Theres some people on both sides who think that because you didnt spend the last 3 years playing EQ for 15 hours a day, youre "stupid". The irony.

Dacuk is right, the sooner we can stop seeing things in black in white the better.
Closed Thread