Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2015, 03:15 PM
Sarnak

just to play devil's advocate - what is the advantage of NFP? It is pretty far from porting zones.
Old 11-09-2015, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastignac [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just to play devil's advocate - what is the advantage of NFP? It is pretty far from porting zones.
I agree. It is pretty far and out of the way, but seems like the only real logical place that lights, darks as well as new players can access. Also travel to OT and back. Gfay is just too hard for darks to travel to and bank at.
Old 11-09-2015, 03:49 PM
Banned

Maybe darks should stay outta there u catch my drift
Old 11-09-2015, 03:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trustworthy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree. It is pretty far and out of the way, but seems like the only real logical place that lights, darks as well as new players can access. Also travel to OT and back. Gfay is just too hard for darks to travel to and bank at.
I guess that's what I don't get (cuz noob) but why is FP easier for evils? There are a million goodie NPCs patrolling...
Old 11-09-2015, 03:58 PM
Kobold

freeport sucks.
that's all
Old 11-09-2015, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe darks should stay outta there u catch my drift
That's always your drift. That's why you are fat an unhappy though =).

Enjoy the federal heat from selling drugs here. karma is a biotch =) heehee!
Old 11-09-2015, 04:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastignac [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This in my opinion is a huge advantage in itself. Noone is going to instantly port right to you and gank you when they see you are in zone. Most cases people would have to port WC and run 3 zones over just not worth it most of the time. Gfay trading won't happen here guys deal with it, it's stupid.

Also, Freeport is alot smaller so if invis was wearing off at a bad time you should be able to make it to zone even with pvp on you. Gfay? Good luck.
Last edited by Efwan; 11-09-2015 at 04:47 PM..
Old 11-09-2015, 04:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trustworthy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but seems like the only real logical place that lights, darks as well as new players can access.
erm...what?

really? so u telling me thats easier to go from grobb and neriak and thats the reason nfp is better over kelethin? i really dont understand why people is so dumb

u have a wiz spyre at gfay, ure 20pp away from there as a darkie. be lvl 1 be lvl 60.
Old 11-09-2015, 04:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efwan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This in my opinion is a huge advantage in itself. Noone is going to instantly port right to you and gank you when they see you are in zone..

the blues being represented here. u gotta hear everyones point of view
Old 11-09-2015, 04:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i really dont understand why people is so dumb

u have a wiz spyre at gfay, ure 20pp away from there as a darkie. be lvl 1 be lvl 60.
Jesus christ, no wonder why you aren't in any guild or over level 55. Retardation would set in and you would be the new Tooti.