Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2020, 11:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPC [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Secrets? Its about trying to keep the zone to less than 1000 people so its not crashing every 5 min.
So woke. You're such a hero. Why you worried about TT or Seb? You need to worry about Oasis, Butcherblock, Timourous Deep and Field of Bone.

But quite frankly I think the zone crashing fears are blown a little out of proportion, and yes I know a recent event possibly crashed a zone. I assure you my little guide isn't gonna change many peoples plans. We all already know where we want to start in Kunark and will be more spread out than you may believe now. I mean... Karnors Castle gonna be rushed to also.

Not to mention guilds are going to lock down all key camps to key their raid force, but we all know this. Thankfully seb keys can come quick and HS is really more of a priority for solo classes since the AoE nerf of max 25 targets.

I just.. I think the only zone at real risk of crashing is TD lol.
Closed Thread