Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2016, 05:46 PM
Kobold

If I go to Walmart for vaginal cream can u get me an employee discount g?
Old 06-23-2016, 05:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO had bad apples , but they were much more reasonable than IB.
I have an uncontrollable urge to LOL when people say things like this
Old 06-23-2016, 06:01 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I love how I see constant posts on how Aftermath only gets 5 mobs and cant compete. As if we haven't been getting the most vulak ftes that past week and we normally average half of the mobs we contest on. Some weeks more and maybe some just a bit under half. But keep being delusional. We both also have times where we have low numbers when fteing/dead hours. Youre not special bbs.

Anyways, Ive been in Forsaken/Aftermath and thoroughly enjoy the guild. Detoxx sucks, but hes not that bad. Just, ew. Lots of people dropping dkp, lots of new opportunities for apps to get loot and have fun in our guild who follows the rules.
Old 06-23-2016, 06:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how I see constant posts on how Aftermath only gets 5 mobs and cant compete. As if we haven't been getting the most vulak ftes that past week and we normally average half of the mobs we contest on. Some weeks more and maybe some just a bit under half. But keep being delusional. We both also have times where we have low numbers when fteing/dead hours. Youre not special bbs.

Anyways, Ive been in Forsaken/Aftermath and thoroughly enjoy the guild. Detoxx sucks, but hes not that bad. Just, ew. Lots of people dropping dkp, lots of new opportunities for apps to get loot and have fun in our guild who follows the rules.
It goes back and forth for sure, AM got some good fte'rs. It's a join aftermath thread in rnf =p
Old 06-23-2016, 06:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Arum is definitely one of the most annoying ppl in that guild. Amazing what guilds will put up with when you main a cleric.
I've seen you maybe 5 times ever in game. Did I say no to rezing one of you alts 10 zones away for 50 plat? Rarely do I even communicate with anyone not even in my guild.

Must be because I bitch slap you on these forums
Old 06-23-2016, 06:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I missed HoT cause I was out for diner with my girl.

Do you want a hug ? I'm not the one crying on an elf sim forum
I'm crying uncontrollably. Please, the hug would be amazing. And I really hope diner was amazing. What did u have? Where did yo go? Would you return?
Old 06-23-2016, 06:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArumTP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've seen you maybe 5 times ever in game. Did I say no to rezing one of you alts 10 zones away for 50 plat? Rarely do I even communicate with anyone not even in my guild.

Must be because I bitch slap you on these forums
What happens in RNF stays in RNF with me. I don't let it spill over into the game. Can't say that's been my experience with you (Granted its been limited) but I remember quite a bit of in-game RNFing coming from you the few times I've seen you in game.

Also your posts are bad and you stink.
Old 06-23-2016, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice macequest OP
lol'd
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 06-23-2016, 06:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Boeuf braise 8h au pinot noir and spaetzle.

Was ok but the heat atm is kinda hard to bear.

Had a rose coteau d aix en provence which was pretty good.

No hugs for smelly neckbeard elfs sorry
Very fancy. I ate a whole pizza and 2L of Mountain Dew while I ran in circles outside tov wondering what to next since I can't raid. Btw if I shave the neck beard and shower I might have a chance?
Old 06-23-2016, 06:30 PM
Fire Giant

Aftermath really isnt that bad They got some extremely talented players Like Nalken Pint Reep Pizoi, so many others. Dont be an idiot and say we get just 5 dragons thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard. we get about the same as awakened does when they compete sometimes its more then them sometimes its less lets be realistic.

Lots of good up and commers just started too join as well
Aftermathguild.org apply today and become the best A GUILD THAT FOLLOWS RULES and doesnt make shit calls like ohhh lets go in plane of fear and kill golems when were suspended what a brilliant idea

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Closed Thread