Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2019, 03:09 PM
Sarnak

make two servers to handle the population
Old 04-30-2019, 03:29 PM
Sarnak

Will we have two Green servers?

One that resets every so often like a Diablo ladder season and the other Green server that stays constant and is the dumping grounds for seasonal characters so the economies on Blue and Red are not disrupted?
Old 04-30-2019, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Felt Nostalgic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so the economies on Blue and Red are not disrupted?
While the staff hasn't confirmed anything, all discussion so far has suggested that Blue will be the "dumping ground" for Green characters.

Keep in mind that the the staff hasn't even tried to start a single new server in years, and the last attempt (the Discord server) failed. It seems ... unlikely that they would want to expend the significant extra effort (and cost) necessary to launch two new servers, just because a few players have concerns about breaking an already broken economy ...

... which leads me to my second point: Blue was in Kunark for seven years (vs. one year on live). If that fact alone hasn't already "disrupted" Blue's economy, I don't think anything else will.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-30-2019, 04:04 PM
Kobold

Default LOL

Thank you so much staff for continuing to work on this project!

Jeni, your signature is a waste of space, as is heartbrand..

heartbrand was never a main anything in empire, he was a casual shitbeard-

https://imgur.com/a/hlcZh1h

RIP Rygrim, a real <Empire> main tank

(Empire was the best guild that ever existed in EQ history)

Looking forward to the upcoming changes! THANKS
Last edited by Hemlock dru; 04-30-2019 at 04:06 PM.. Reason: heartbrand sucks
Old 04-30-2019, 04:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While the staff hasn't confirmed anything, all discussion so far has suggested that Blue will be the "dumping ground" for Green characters.

Keep in mind that the the staff hasn't even tried to start a single new server in years, and the last attempt (the Discord server) failed. It seems ... unlikely that they would want to expend the significant extra effort (and cost) necessary to launch two new servers, just because a few players have concerns about breaking an already broken economy ...

... which leads me to my second point: Blue was in Kunark for seven years (vs. one year on live). If that fact alone hasn't already "disrupted" Blue's economy, I don't think anything else will.
Fair enough. I guess it will be good there are more removed items on Blue in the end if it ends up being the dumping grounds.
Old 04-30-2019, 05:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemlock dru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jeni, your signature is a waste of space
Hol up, doesn’t everyone turn off signatures on their control panel? Who wants to see retarded sigs junking up threads??
Old 04-30-2019, 05:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who wants to see retarded sigs junking up threads??
I do.
Old 04-30-2019, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemlock dru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you so much staff for continuing to work on this project!

Jeni, your signature is a waste of space, as is heartbrand..

heartbrand was never a main anything in empire, he was a casual shitbeard-

https://imgur.com/a/hlcZh1h

RIP Rygrim, a real <Empire> main tank

(Empire was the best guild that ever existed in EQ history)

Looking forward to the upcoming changes! THANKS
This poster is Decibel. He is a RMT'er who was banned for jeopardizing this great project. He also was a non-factor. I on the other hand tanked and looted the first Vulak on red99 where I was graced with the greatest pixels on the box by Gongshow and Aimchat.
Old 04-30-2019, 10:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wipe red pls
Wipe your a$$ please

Seriously, why such hate for Red? PvP is actually a better way to resolve the end game isssues and permacamps versus the lawyerquesting sh-t on Blue. But if you insist on preferring PvE and don't like it that much, just don't play, tard.
Old 04-30-2019, 11:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wipe your a$$ please

Seriously, why such hate for Red? PvP is actually a better way to resolve the end game isssues and permacamps versus the lawyerquesting sh-t on Blue. But if you insist on preferring PvE and don't like it that much, just don't play, tard.
You're replying to retired red players..
Closed Thread