Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2019, 09:01 PM
Large Bat

Keeping the information private about how to spawn something this powerful is just greedy, and not healthy for the server.
Old 12-09-2019, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassmastafresh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no I camped that spawn for a day now and i havn't seen mina gimmerwing at all. there are two random spawns that they are using to get the wands, and they wont tell anyone how to spawn them.
also is there a reason she doesnt drop the gate ring and drops this item instead?
Old 12-09-2019, 09:06 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So
You want someone to just freely give up extremely valuable info they spent hours collecting by calling them “pal” then you try to bribe him with 2k. Next you tell someone named “rookie” you know how to make unlimited plat. You most likely are not only a liar, but also lazy and an untrustworthy little schemer. Seems to me this artelius made the right call.
Calling people names isn't going to help anything. I'm perfectly trustworthy. Don't assume anything about me. I asked rookie if he wanted to help me figure it out, and he had his own ideas so I followed him around and helped him to do his thing.

Putting me on the defensive isn't going to change the fact that these guys are using mechanics that not everyone has access to to make huge gains.

He said it took him "hours" I've been out here for days trying to figure it out, I have a window open on red99 killing the a faeries, and I was also camping them on my druid on green for days so far with nothing to show for it.

I know the camp well enougn, and I've done enough research to see that there is some other way to get the wands to drop, and even Neumo told me it was pointless for me to try and camp them the way that I was trying.

Not offering up information taht you've found is greedy. It's fine if you want to admit to being a greedy 100k banked person. Maybe thats how you get your joy in life. Personally it's my mission to figure out how this works so I can share the information with whoever, because I think thats the right thing to do.

Attack me if you want, but if he would have told me I would have given him the money for the information and kept it a secret. Now since I realize how greedy they are I'm on a mission to figure it out and share the information with the COMMUNITY. not just a couple of my pals so we can ease our way through content and sit on top of our mountain of plat like scruge mcduck.
Old 12-09-2019, 09:07 PM
Large Bat

Pretty obivous the only people who would attack me right now about this are people trying to keep this sacred broke ass item a secret. GREED NOTHING BUT GREED
Old 12-09-2019, 09:09 PM
Planar Protector

You have to kill the PHer at the exact right time in the right spot
Old 12-09-2019, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

If the white unicorn is up she won’t spawn either
Old 12-09-2019, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

https://wiki.project1999.com/Glimmer_Ring

sounds like the wand shouldnt be in the game anyway?
Old 12-10-2019, 07:13 AM
Planar Protector

Wallicker, don't ruin it for us who know the secret. If everyone has the wands, the game is over. They are too powerful to fall into the hands of anyone.

Don't share the final 2 requirements to get her to spawn or I will come at you with my cane... Only a few know how to crack the code. It's how it has always been and always will be.
Old 12-10-2019, 08:27 AM
Fire Giant

If you really want to find out just go sit there and watch someone do it, there's always someone posted up. Itd be interesting to see what they do. In fact if someone really wanted to they could organize a massive sit-in. I really think people are more interested in moving their XP bars.

Apparently people will do anything for DKP including sitting at a camp 25 levels lower than them for 12 hours at a time and acting like they're hot shit.

<The A-Team>
Old 12-10-2019, 09:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuljin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apparently people will do anything for DKP including sitting at a camp 25 levels lower than them for 12 hours at a time and acting like they're hot shit.
just a reminder this has been happening for the entire time p99 has existed. shiny brass idol camp anyone?
Closed Thread