Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2019, 10:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hordes of players will be back on blue once they hit 50 and the legacy items are removed. End game in vanilla EQ is really boring.
Depopulated played out beta servers do historically see massive rebounds for no reason.
Old 12-11-2019, 02:32 AM
Sarnak

In before “blue is dead beta server”

:eyeroll:

Play blue, we’re having a grand old time!

[Oracle] [Grave Lord] [Outrider]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris View Post
You also don't have to play here if you don't like the rules. It's your choice <3
Old 12-11-2019, 03:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Depopulated played out beta servers do historically see massive rebounds for no reason.
true, during the summer of savage red hit 40 pop out of nowhere
Old 12-11-2019, 06:34 AM
Fire Giant

green ain't merging with blue, constantly bringing it up isn't going to make it happen

too bad your Manastone or Guise will never become anything special. when green merges with teal, half the server will have those items stocked up
Old 12-11-2019, 06:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by roj1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
since the server split, have noticed, very hard to find a group..
not many people on...
Blue is way more functional but everyone left to join green and teal..
Green has many people..
Teal is doesnt.

Now we have what used to be "barely enough" people, split up into 3 servers.

Anyone else notice this?

Tried various classes, but the rule of thumb seems to stay the same, learn to solo everything or load up overwatch.. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The difference between green and teal pops is only like 100, so this "green has people and teal doesnt" stuff is nonsense. I play in the middle of the night NA time when only like 300 are playing and find groups without much trouble. Try being a bit more social. Friendlist people that did well in your groups and send them tells the next time you're on. You can't just flag up LFG and sit around waiting to get tells. Be proactive. It's really not that hard.
Old 12-12-2019, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
green ain't merging with blue, constantly bringing it up isn't going to make it happen
got some prof there?
Old 12-12-2019, 02:39 AM
Sarnak

So far up to level 22 I haven't had much problem getting groups as an enchanter on Teal. A lot of times I'm playing during non-peak hours too and I've never even had to try to actively put together a group either.
Old 12-12-2019, 02:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hordes of players will be back on blue once they hit 50 and the legacy items are removed. End game in vanilla EQ is really boring.
Not having breeze and clarity already makes the game feel a lot more boring to me.
Old 12-12-2019, 03:42 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try being a bit more social.
But I AM totally social, you idiotic jackhole! They just don't answer me for some reason!

JACKHOLE!
Old 12-12-2019, 04:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by vossiewulf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But I AM totally social, you idiotic jackhole! They just don't answer me for some reason!

JACKHOLE!
hah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]