Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2019, 06:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by senna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're clearing the camp and working to get pyzbjaisn to spawn, finally get her, then some dude shows up and basically pressured you into engaging early and then letting you die, and not only are you cool with this, but you think hes a good guy just because he reneged on being a top tier asshole?

p99 changes people
I guess I see it this way since Pyzjn is not a static spawn ive always considered it one that whoever engages first gets it. But yea, it does suck when youre clearing PHs and someone else snags the spawn.
Old 12-10-2019, 06:07 PM
Sarnak

That is good he did the right thing in the end and I am glad you got your drop.
Old 12-10-2019, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

grapes vs grapes
Old 12-10-2019, 10:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowpoke68 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is good he did the right thing in the end and I am glad you got your drop.
Old 12-10-2019, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

So you died to a mob you engaged(in which he interfered with in no way) and then he killed it and gave you his loot? Lol
Last edited by Wallicker; 12-10-2019 at 10:10 PM..
Old 12-10-2019, 10:32 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to vanix Send a message via AIM to vanix Send a message via Yahoo to vanix

Quote:
Originally Posted by senna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're clearing the camp and working to get pyzbjaisn to spawn, finally get her, then some dude shows up and basically pressured you into engaging early and then letting you die, and not only are you cool with this, but you think hes a good guy just because he reneged on being a top tier asshole?

p99 changes people
i would literally have devoted my life to training this hypothetical person and or stealing all joy from their eq... i once kited around the guy in kael who drops the monk mace while some assholes tried to steal him and got really mad when my unguilded monk got the xp and loot rights i mean i gave it up just so i could say hey.. i could loot this but im not going to.. just know that im better than all of you and your top tier guild friends who tried to steal this and couldnt... im the one looting the corpse right now and not you... dont fuck with me ever again and so my blue monk pretty much talks all kinda shit and gets king groups and shit like as soon as i login sometimes(idk about these days but u get the idea)
Old 12-10-2019, 10:37 PM
Kobold

I get why you feel the way you do and want to find some reward for the person. But it’s a pretty sad statement about this community that you are so shocked this person simply was kind. Kindness does not, should not, need or expect a reward.
Old 12-10-2019, 11:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i would literally have devoted my life to training this hypothetical person and or stealing all joy from their eq... i once kited around the guy in kael who drops the monk mace while some assholes tried to steal him and got really mad when my unguilded monk got the xp and loot rights i mean i gave it up just so i could say hey.. i could loot this but im not going to.. just know that im better than all of you and your top tier guild friends who tried to steal this and couldnt... im the one looting the corpse right now and not you... dont fuck with me ever again and so my blue monk pretty much talks all kinda shit and gets king groups and shit like as soon as i login sometimes(idk about these days but u get the idea)
You are a weird dude.
Old 12-10-2019, 11:43 PM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are a weird dude.
He may be weird but his monk gets king groups!
Old 12-11-2019, 08:19 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackd104 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get why you feel the way you do and want to find some reward for the person. But it’s a pretty sad statement about this community that you are so shocked this person simply was kind. Kindness does not, should not, need or expect a reward.
What I enjoyed most about my server (Prexus) back in 1999 is that people were genuinely kind. I wish p99 was more like it.
Closed Thread