Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2019, 03:57 PM
Kobold

Default Centaurs in South Karana? No Faction?

On Green the Centaurs don't seem to have any faction? So I'm assuming you can kill them and they will always be friendly? I'm assuming this got put in at some point because right now you can kill them and take no faction hits.

Is this bugged or intended? I don't want to ruin any faction with them if they have any.
Old 12-12-2019, 04:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xruptor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On Green the Centaurs don't seem to have any faction? So I'm assuming you can kill them and they will always be friendly? I'm assuming this got put in at some point because right now you can kill them and take no faction hits.

Is this bugged or intended? I don't want to ruin any faction with them if they have any.
I've read lots of "solo guides" that mention them for the appropriate level range, so I think it's been this way a long time.
Old 12-12-2019, 04:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've read lots of "solo guides" that mention them for the appropriate level range, so I think it's been this way a long time.
Yes I saw that a few times but it just seemed odd to me. The same thing with the Aviaks apparently?
Old 12-12-2019, 04:17 PM
Fire Giant

There is not and never will be faction associated with the chickens and horse people in SK. Working as intended
Old 12-12-2019, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is not and never will be faction associated with the chickens and horse people in SK. Working as intended
This. Apparently both races are really bad at communicating when other Norathians come along and murder them en masse.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-12-2019, 04:52 PM
Sarnak

Birds really hate fatties tho
Old 12-12-2019, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Aviaks will KOS ogres and trolls, but I think are dubious to Iksar, DE, and any other evil combo
Old 12-12-2019, 07:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Wizard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
centaurs DEFINITLEY gave faction on live i remember killing them and making myself kos
Can’t comment on centaurs but the aviaks def never became hostile on live in Kunark/Velious area when I leveled there.
Old 12-12-2019, 07:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Wizard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
centaurs DEFINITLEY gave faction on live i remember killing them and making myself kos
Find some evidence and put in a bug report, they certainly haven't been on a faction here so if you find evidence I'm sure the staff would be glad to make a change.
Old 12-12-2019, 07:31 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Prove it, you can't
Closed Thread