Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2020, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never said I wanted to just venture into a zone and have a camp waiting for me. As I said in my post, we split off to check all the zones. I only have from 6pm-10pm CST to play on a good night. Those are the playtimes I have to work with and I had similar times on Live and never had an issue with finding at least one spot for a pre-formed group to camp. Granted, I never played Classic, I came in after Kunark launched.

I would be happy to kill 3-4 mobs, but predetermined camps on here keep me from doing that. For example, in LGuk, Exe/Cav/Sav/Sage is all one camp and Lord/AM or Hand/AM is one camp. Those were not camps on Live. If I go in there and try to contest any of those rooms, I get called a KSer, a camp stealer, or get trained. Then a GM has to get involved.
You can split the lower tower up, especially if your group simply wants to sit in only one of those rooms. I have seen two groups share Exe/Sage & Sav/Cav or some variation of splitting the named in half. Reach out to who is already at those camps but they should not be allowed to take the entire section of multiple named if you just want a small piece.