Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2016, 07:00 AM
Planar Protector

Default screenshots?

can't remember where screen shot folder is in eq directory, any help?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 02-10-2016, 07:22 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Folder should be called "Screenshots". You can also search your install directory for "EQ*.bmp"
Old 02-10-2016, 07:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gvelz Underfoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Folder should be called "Screenshots". You can also search your install directory for "EQ*.bmp"
i do not have a screenshots folder, nor could not find eq*.bmp
Quote:
Dance puppets dance.
Old 02-10-2016, 07:57 AM
Planar Protector

Make sure your EQ directory/ies aren't read-only (right click / properties on the folder(s)).
Old 02-10-2016, 08:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make sure your EQ directory/ies aren't read-only (right click / properties on the folder(s)).
i did not understand what you mean
Quote:
Dance puppets dance.
Old 02-10-2016, 10:00 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevynne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i do not have a screenshots folder, nor could not find eq*.bmp
Try and run a search on your hard drive. Depending on the operating system, the method for performing a search differs as to where to enter the parameter. You ought to be able to open your "C" drive folder and there might be a search box in the upper right corer. In the search field type EQ*.bmp and hit enter. The asterix in between indicates to the operating system that it should look for every file name that starts with EQ and ends with .bmp

If you have not been using the default button to take a screen shot, which is the minus symbol "-" then you might not have any screenshots saved. But however you are taking a screenshot, you should be seeing an in game response in a chat window that indicates you have taken a screenshot.
Old 02-10-2016, 10:07 AM
Kobold

If you're running Windows 7, you need to use the "Show compatibility view files" option on the Explorer toolbar. Then you'll see screenshots folder.

If you're running XP, 8.x, or 10, you'll simply see a Screenshots folder in your EQ P99 directory.
Old 02-10-2016, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gvelz Underfoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try and run a search on your hard drive. Depending on the operating system, the method for performing a search differs as to where to enter the parameter. You ought to be able to open your "C" drive folder and there might be a search box in the upper right corer. In the search field type EQ*.bmp and hit enter. The asterix in between indicates to the operating system that it should look for every file name that starts with EQ and ends with .bmp

If you have not been using the default button to take a screen shot, which is the minus symbol "-" then you might not have any screenshots saved. But however you are taking a screenshot, you should be seeing an in game response in a chat window that indicates you have taken a screenshot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightloch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're running Windows 7, you need to use the "Show compatibility view files" option on the Explorer toolbar. Then you'll see screenshots folder.

If you're running XP, 8.x, or 10, you'll simply see a Screenshots folder in your EQ P99 directory.
ty both, will check later.
I can confirm i ave been taking SSes, just forgot where they go. I used to access them for various posts. ty for help
EDIT: they've showed up using the eq*.bmp way, much thanks!
Quote:
Dance puppets dance.
Last edited by Kevynne; 02-10-2016 at 12:06 PM..
Old 02-10-2016, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Personally if i were you i would just reinstall p99 outside of program files folder(guessing that is where you installed it). You will have more issues then not with having it installed there.
Old 02-10-2016, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personally if i were you i would just reinstall p99 outside of program files folder(guessing that is where you installed it). You will have more issues then not with having it installed there.
Closed Thread