Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2021, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you are making correlations, i am just stating something which is true
Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.
Old 06-20-2021, 01:42 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
aftermath was literally laughed out of the room with the "bbq" meme, i have no sympathy for your points

you are making correlations, i am just stating something which is true

riot get less people to log in for vulak batphones than they ever have
Are you referencing this week in particular? If so I wouldn't read too much into it. Father's Day weekend and people have lives.
Old 06-20-2021, 01:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you call the strategy when <Riot> kites KT back to the throne room, refuses to drop it, and kills it anyway? Where's the concession?
I would call it the same thing as Furor "racing" for a "win" on Sev only to drag it to the opposite side of the zone from any kind of kill spot and then dog legging it all the way along the zone wall down to TT. Particularly after calling that it was going to the Wiz portal first.

So we've established that there is no good faith, any attempt at a rule set, and that we'll be endlessly arguing to make it seem like folly play is normal. Gone are the days of true concessions? OFC, it's a free for all because no one expects the other guild to stop. From some perspective, Furor showed he isn't a great puller. Does he still get bragging rights? Does Klaz? Do we think this might be why a PVE server has been designed to be Mario kart instead?

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO OFF TANK VULAK'S GUARDS OR EVEN MANAGE THEIR TRAINS!!?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Rainwarden Tolo - 60 Druid

Warden of The Rainkeeper
Scout of <Riot>
Grand Historian of <Fires of Heaven> P99 Blue
Old 06-20-2021, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

You are all missing how great P99 rivalries are. This server is amazing entertainment.
Old 06-20-2021, 01:54 PM
Aviak

Furor's Sense Heading confirmed - 0

Warden of The Rainkeeper
Scout of <Riot>
Old 06-20-2021, 02:15 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
how is looking at a data point over time confirmation bias?

am i wrong that riot vulak responders has gone down over time?
Imbeciles in Freedom made the same argument, how are Freedom numbers?
Old 06-20-2021, 02:18 PM
Fire Giant

I do have to hand it to K/R, I think trying to aoe the Vulak guards was ballsy, so I salute that. I don't think it's feasible though.
Old 06-20-2021, 03:53 PM
Aviak

To add - Does everyone in Vanquish understand that without a rule set or FTEs or any good faith, I could have pulled Sev right off him and taken it directly to my guild at a port in? This isn't a threat. It's an understanding that TSS or other small guilds that no longer exist or another better prepared guild could have stood a chance to get targets. Instead y'all have to try to cheese 100s of people in close enough to a target. Then people just join you for gear instead of gitting gud. That's why training is such a problem for ya. That's what server rules are for

I'm sure people will be salty with me, but whatever.

Warden of The Rainkeeper
Scout of <Riot>
Old 06-20-2021, 04:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrighter00 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To add - Does everyone in Vanquish understand that without a rule set or FTEs or any good faith, I could have pulled Sev right off him and taken it directly to my guild at a port in? This isn't a threat. It's an understanding that TSS or other small guilds that no longer exist or another better prepared guild could have stood a chance to get targets. Instead y'all have to try to cheese 100s of people in close enough to a target. Then people just join you for gear instead of gitting gud. That's why training is such a problem for ya. That's what server rules are for

I'm sure people will be salty with me, but whatever.
do you want to try to make a point again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

we are bad because of...reasons?
Old 06-20-2021, 05:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Link to video, please? I'd love to see some evidence that supports your claim because the ones in UN don't.
Videos in Un clearly show it. Maybe if you spent time learning how pulls actually work you would know the mechanics. Necros can Feign death. It is a spell that eliminates aggro. But if it somehow broken(Aoe) or they stand up whilst a mob isn't resetted then they will stay on aggro table.

A Necro from vanq had aggro into vulak guards, Ran to doubles behind a Raid force, Flopped then stood up until a green drake got to the top of the dbls ramp and feign death again. But, apparently that is not a train by definition in this thread.
Closed Thread