Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-27-2022, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Their union wont.
Old 05-27-2022, 06:46 PM
Banned

You have serious problems with identity politics, unsunghero. I think you're just mad that the party that prefers your identity politics also just so happen to be largely white supremacists. I'm sorry that society won't accept the fact that it's not okay to have white pride but maybe you should consider the several hundred years of context and the oppression inflicted by the white race both in the past and ongoing in the present

I fully support the gradual disappearance of white people through failure to reproduce, and I'm white. I wish the great replacement was real, but that's just white people not having kids because the society we've built fucking sucks ass
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Eac0TWyWAAI8kPs.jpg (93.2 KB, 1 views)
Old 05-27-2022, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have serious problems with identity politics, unsunghero. I think you're just mad that the party that prefers your identity politics also just so happen to be largely white supremacists. I'm sorry that society won't accept the fact that it's not okay to have white pride but maybe you should consider the several hundred years of context and the oppression inflicted by the white race both in the past and ongoing in the present

I fully support the gradual disappearance of white people through failure to reproduce, and I'm white. I wish the great replacement was real, but that's just white people not having kids because the society we've built fucking sucks ass
Rofl
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 05-27-2022, 07:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Either that or a meme site I like has a channel called “social justice warriors” that collects this stuff to make fun of
Old 05-27-2022, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Either that or a meme site I like has a channel called “social justice warriors” that collects this stuff to make fun of
Whoosh
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 05-27-2022, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-27-2022, 07:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whoosh
Oh I know I have privilege. I have been born into a life better than like 97% of planet earth experiences

I can still make fun of SJW’s though. I have tons more of those anti-white memes
Old 05-27-2022, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Delicious brain poison, I really can't wait for the rest of the boomers to all finally die off already.
Old 05-27-2022, 07:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Delicious brain poison, I really can't wait for the rest of the boomers to all finally die off already.
I know you got the lite version. There’s some SJW’s who really seem to hate white people
Old 05-27-2022, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Whiteness is an American invention, it was so pale-skinned men wouldn't kill each other simply due to the nation they came from. Whiteness was born, whiteness is attacked so that large group will be broken apart.. and we can get back to killing I-talian, Krauts and the rest of them but leave out everyone else... I guess. Isn't that how it's supposed to work?

Edit: It was high political theater watching Europeans brow-beat against the USA flag a few years back, because a flag is a symbol of contention when your nations live in each others backyards..
Last edited by Mblake1981; 05-27-2022 at 07:18 PM..