Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-27-2022, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t think banning guns is the answer either. This is a systemic problem which calls for more than one change. I think things like increased background checks, increased age limit to buy a (25 id say), maybe a mental health screening every few years, buyback programs, storage requirements…idk I have no clue how to fix this but I really think something has got to be done. Don’t you think enough is enough? I don’t like innocent people dying needlessly in mass shootings…especially children my son’s age.
If 18 year olds can be sent to war they can buy guns
Old 05-27-2022, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, I mean, you never know where inspiration will be.
True I heard Isaac newton sat on an apple and that’s how fisting was created.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 05-27-2022, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why can’t they rent a car then? Or drink? That’s a silly argument.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 05-27-2022, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think this opens the door for unsavory people to do more hacking and chopping of rights.
Old 05-27-2022, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like a dead beat father problem.
How can you just point the finger at everything but guns? Seriously man you don’t think anything should be done about gun regulation? Nothing at all?
Old 05-27-2022, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
True I heard Isaac newton sat on an apple and that’s how fisting was created.
I mean, why would homosexual men make anyone afraid?
Old 05-27-2022, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I mean, why would homosexual men make anyone afraid?
Maybe you can tell me? Are you afraid of gay people?
Old 05-27-2022, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
How can you just point the finger at everything but guns? Seriously man you don’t think anything should be done about gun regulation? Nothing at all?
You don't get me at all, No I don't but I am not facing the same issues some of you are.. from cities with drug needles on them. My answer is not one for the rest of the nation however the nations ways, since it is currently weakened with a lot of nonsense, can force itself on the rest of us.
Banned

Quote:
Ah cool glad to hear you don’t listen to that fella he’s a real piece of shit. And he’s got one of the most punchable faces in the world.
But beyond just a lack of wealth is that bad past generational things are far more likely to compound and spiral than turn around

Regardless of the race, if a kid grows up poor, abused/neglected, bad education, very little job opportunities in his area, his chance of success plummets. And so does his kid’s. And his kid’s kid’s. And his kid’s kid’s kid’s

It takes almost a miracle person to break that cycle. I’m all for giving as much assistance as possible and fair, but a lot of it is still gonna end up on the individual, just from a reality standpoint
Planar Protector

Quote:
Maybe you can tell me? Are you afraid of gay people?
More afraid of mental image of sitting on an apple and fisting was born :P