Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-27-2022, 09:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But again, other countries have psycho/dead beat dads ... and yet they don't have crazy mass killings like we do.

People with mental problems exist worldwide, but it's unique to America that we do so little to limit their access to weaponry.
Your first mistake was thinking other countries. Seems hard to get dual-citizens to focus.
Old 05-27-2022, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do, and if what you have typed are just random shit that really isn't you then you have no ground to be offended.
Haha of course you do. You’re a real fungi.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 05-27-2022, 09:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha of course you do. You’re a real fungi.
Ok.

The topic isn't fun for me.
Old 05-27-2022, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

What a meeting of the minds lol. Good talk.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 05-27-2022, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It might make a parent pause and go “hmm my socially inept child that I haven’t given 30 total minutes of my attention to their entire life has stayed inside on his computer for the last year and just punched his mom in the face when she asked him to turn off Fortnite. What do I think the chances are he’s going to shoot up a school, because going to prison for the rest of my life is really going to mess up my vacation plans”
I guess if they can prosecute parents for truancy it will, infact, fly. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-27-2022, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And again I will say I don’t believe taking away guns is the answer..people keep hanging on that like that old guy..”from my cold dead hands”. I never said I want to nix weapons in this country and yet it still went to MUH GUNZ!
sorry that was a colloquialism for gun control, gun control of any form = taking my guns. That's the point I was trying to make.

However you could do whatever you wanted with healthcare and we have made system thats an absolute TRAIN WRECK out of that, so why start fixing that by adding a new (unconstitutional) train wreck system to manage guns?
Old 05-27-2022, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry that was a colloquialism for gun control, gun control of any form = taking my guns. That's the point I was trying to make.

However you could do whatever you wanted with healthcare and we have made system thats an absolute TRAIN WRECK out of that, so why start fixing that by adding a new (unconstitutional) train wreck system to manage guns?
We could have tanks in our back yards, if only it weren't for those goddamn libs.
Old 05-27-2022, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lol nah I disagree. If gun control and any form of it = taking my guns then all guns should already be gone by that logic. It makes no sense.
Old 05-27-2022, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We could have tanks in our back yards, if only it weren't for those goddamn libs.
"Save yourself"

-an old 155mm Howitzer
Old 05-27-2022, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Lol nah I disagree. If gun control and any form of it = taking my guns then all guns should already be gone by that logic. It makes no sense.
Why do you think salty motherfuckers are so on edge (lol)

But to be real, it doesn't happen overnight.