Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Old 06-13-2022, 12:24 AM
Large Rat

Default book of discord pvp flag.

so i handed in my book of discord and got pvp flagged because iv never made a chr from 0-60 with a red name..

it sorta sucks but it doesnt i can still group and get heals and get teleports.

so if you red flag yourself and you want to group get buffs and tp still you have to /duel your cleric in your group, or the caster whos teleporting.. basically anytime you want buffs you need to /duel. you can log out to remove the duel flag, if your in groups a long time you have to refresh the /duel with the healer cause it does max out and cancel duel eventually you can put it on a timer and or check if your are still dueling.

you need to /duel to even bind haha.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-13-2022, 03:22 PM
Sarnak

you’ll regret it sooner or later. just don’t hand in the book on a blue server.
Mitic - Green - Dial a Port (yes, porting is more fun than raid-rotations) - 2020
Old 06-18-2022, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoolander [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you’ll regret it sooner or later. just don’t hand in the book on a blue server.
It's easily reversible by talking to the Priest of Order in Qeynos.

-Mcoy
Old 06-25-2022, 02:10 PM
Large Rat

i am crashing the servers dudes im sorry.

i found to many features in the old eq client, check my game history, its the mistmoore zone and my pvp challanges and harmony spawn repoping feature, to many syntax errors and zone line checkers fail and zone line relogs to many errors till it reverts to safe exits for all camp outs incase servers crash raiders no hate. check global duel messages prior codes pulling errors, create duel break from death, corpse ghost hover if need time to flush codes and keep zone status normal, push duel death to old safe zone out codes, keep safe zone out codes for more feature problems. sorry no sorry's what if i farmed soemthing epic in that time, lowl... duv <#
Old 06-25-2022, 02:23 PM
Large Rat

ez sola duel script that was static gets created by local zone for each player.
ez solb zone if(duel)=nozone if(nozone)-(fix)+(noduel)=(zone) .
Old 06-25-2022, 02:37 PM
Large Rat

i know i am crashing the logs because i can kill steal any named boss mob from any higher lvler class killing it to near health till it snares, that higher class zones out, any lower class in a duel prior to the engage of named boss that has stacked duel data prior will keep agro boss from health resetting from zone out and can kill steal loot rights exp factions everything and can share no drops with entire group. it breaks boss logics and pushes to zone correct failures and safe portals all log in attempts. i have the crest helm award create a jester npc for duels or something cleaver ez ez