Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 12:10 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

hai guise. i think you might be confused as to what i meant. someone put in the wiki that you had to hand the items in one at a time. but that isn't the way it's supposed to work.

Toddfx - i guess that was the issue - that suddenly people were doing the quest and handing the items in one at a time.

let me state one more time.

DO NOT HAND THE ITEMS IN ONE AT A TIME. STICK ALL 4 IN THE TRADE WINDOW AND CLICK GIVE.

admittedly my reading comprehension may be lacking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but um....i really like typing in caps.

and ingrum - you are welcome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-13-2011, 06:07 PM
Sarnak

Oh. Oh! The way I read it, I understood that the problem people were suddenly complaining about was that Gregor wasn't accepting the honey jum, kiola nut, koalindl, and Erud's tonic if given them all at the same time. It is still a mystery to me why Kizzie all of a sudden stopped accepting platinum pieces [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-13-2011, 11:14 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

vermicelli - he stopped accepting plat because he asks for gold. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] you have to give p99 mobs what they ask for [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

ole nilbog is a stickler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-14-2011, 12:02 AM
Sarnak

so i'm in a bit of a pickle... I am a 18 Human Necro and ran and did the entire quest and even got the compendium. Took me about 2 days.

I went to oggok to hopefully turn this in and receive my beautiful stein but apparently i'm KOS to ogres! =(

I read online that wolf form is not enough for him to hand back a stein.

Is there anything I can do or am I out of time, and a stein?

For clarification, I still have the compendium on my toon.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:05 AM
Sarnak

You could have someone charm Clurg.
Old 09-14-2011, 02:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vohl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You could have someone charm Clurg.
Would this actually work?! wow that would be awesome. I really dont want to lose the book trying, though =P
Old 09-14-2011, 03:19 AM
Planar Protector

there was a bug up till at least some point in velious. if you can charm something, you can hand in any items for quest requiring amiably or less, because a charmed NPC regards its master amiably.

also, if you could charm something, you could hand it a no drop item, then have someone kill the NPC, and loot the item. effectively transferring no drop items.

is red99 going to be this classic???
Last edited by Pudge; 09-14-2011 at 03:22 AM..
Old 09-14-2011, 05:49 AM
Sarnak

share wolf form plus bard faction song? or does that song only help the bards faction?

charm wont work for others. charmed mobs are only amiable to the caster. indiff to everyone else.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:12 AM
Sarnak

I know indifferent was good enough on Live - I completed the quest using Sneak once. Whether this will work on p1999 is a different matter.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:52 AM
Sarnak

Apparently bard song only works on bards themselves =(
Closed Thread