Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 12:05 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda
Default Rules and Etiquette for interacting with server staff

Please read this post:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=65643

And i have a few additional statements for my Redpals.

These are in no particular order beyond the order I think of them:

1. Quit being jerkwads and training each other. Just because you get mad at X guild does not mean you have the right to train. Don't be surprised when I see a fraps of you training and it's undeniable in my eyes and i stick you with an appropriate suspension. Don't come crying to me when you made your perfectly lumpy mob filled bed. Go lay in it for a week or so.

2. Quit assuming that i don't know how to play this video game. I've been around EQ for about 13 years on and off. I know how shit works. If I say I feel something is a valid tactic that doesn't mean I was manipulated into it It doesn't mean anyone else has even talked to me about it. I have my own mind and i'm perfectly capable of making my own decisions. I'm also very strong-willed so trying to berate me over to your side of the fence/decision just isn't going to work. Feel free to make a post in petitions/exploits if you disagree with my thought process and try to sway me or ask me for a time we can discuss it but please don't invade IRC demanding to talk right then or harrass me in game and basically call me stupid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

It's like in fear last night: I said it's a valid tactic to set off cazic's DT cycle to cause the opposing raid force to have to camp and i'm bitched at that this is the equivalent of training? Get real. This has been valid on blue since forever and as far as i'm concerned i see no reason it shouldn't be valid.

Now: in saying that. Nihilum: your bullshit tactic of sending in one player at a time to set off the cycle and fuck over holocausts full raid is exactly that: bullshit tactics. THAT will get you in trouble. Either zone in your entire raid and take equal DT's like men or don't use this tactic. Period.

Holocaust: Just because you don't agree with a ruling DOES NOT Give you the right to turn around and train another guild. I don't know if that happened. Heard reports it did. Haven't looked into it because I'm not a cyborg. I need to sleep. I have a boyfriend. I have kids. I HAVE A RIGHT TO TIME OUTSIDE OF THIS GAME.

Now. EVERYONE who is misbehaving....grow up and act like the upstanding redpals that i Know you are.

Thank you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-21-2012, 12:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nihilum: your bullshit tactic of sending in one player at a time to set off the cycle and fuck over holocausts full raid is exactly that: bullshit tactics. THAT will get you in trouble. Either zone in your entire raid and take equal DT's like men or don't use this tactic. Period.
That would require them to zone in thus getting destroyed in PvP with superior numbers. They'll keep doing it, because Nizzarr has to pay rent via his RMT sales of platinum, rare gems, and items. Fear offers a new revenue stream for him.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:13 PM
Kobold

Thread already trolled. But seriously we are not going to zone in and have a monk fd the train he is kiting on us. We have been trained on just about every naggy kill so you can see why we are cynical about anything being done about trains since nothing has been for months.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:16 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-21-2012, 12:20 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-21-2012, 12:23 PM
Banned

YOU LEAVE US NO CHOICE! NO TV FOR A WEEK!

WHAT!!?!? ARE YOU HIGH!?!?!

(Gongshow left, Troriste right)
Last edited by Nirgon; 02-21-2012 at 12:29 PM..
Old 02-21-2012, 12:30 PM
Banned

A clear and concise list needed to be compiled of what is and what is not allowed regarding raid encounters. No room for gray area.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:31 PM
Banned

this is why a hands off approach is needed concerning player interactions.

this subjective interpretation deal is just pissing off more people than if staff were to merely say "whelp, your on your own"
Old 02-21-2012, 12:32 PM
Kobold

List doesn't matter if it's not policed. Need more gms. Currently all you have to do is wait for amelinda's bed time then everything is fair game.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:33 PM
Banned

If people want to be pieces of shit and do this stuff just let them lie in the bed they make like you say.

Let the dogs off the leash! Time to tear it up!

People will come back BEGGING for this to stop.
Closed Thread