Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 12:37 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

Bringing down the hammer on these fucks praise be our Queen
Old 03-05-2012, 12:37 PM
Fire Giant

From the 1999 classic PvP rules thread by Rogean:

Quote:
Bind Camping will not be an offense on the PvP Server, however it will be frowned upon by the staff and in some situations may be intervened.

Is killing someone 200 , 300, 400+ times at bind one of the situations that will be frowned upon by the staff?

Serious question.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Is training a mob and rooting it to create 50 PVE deaths something that will be frowned upon the staff?

Serious question.

I'm really sick of all the crying by nihilum when the same thing happens to them that they do to everyone else.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palemoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Is killing someone 200 , 300, 400+ times at bind one of the situations that will be frowned upon by the staff?

Serious question.
Going to camp anyone's bind who is AFK until they OOR.

Serious statement.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:58 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I find any Nihilum at their bind AFK I will stay online and kill you until you're OOR. Think of this as a public service announcement.

Confirmed legit tactic sanctioned by GMs.
Is it legit? sure. Is it a dick move? definitely. If i see it happening am i going to rescue the person? Yes. It's frowned upon. And all future tears over me #kicking a player being done this way are delicious. I shall bake pies with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palemoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds to me that she is fed up with the gross displays of grief that only drive legit players away from the server and take up her CS time. I also read into the NPC issue that she wants you to med up/waste your time and kill afk people (but not 200 times...) not use NPC high damage pets to make your life easier while you grief.

What was legit about killing city champ 250+ times with a Shin Knight?

I guess we need further clarification. Amelinda , is it ok to bind camp someone 250, 300, 500+ times? Useing non charmed NPCs? Useing Charmed NPCs or what?

They already admited in their grief thread that they specifically caused PvP deaths because they were unresable, to cause maximum grief...not because they wanted to engage in "Legit straight up pvp deaths".

They did pvp deaths soley because they were more grief worthy.
Quote:

Serious question.
If someone is playing within the rules then i'm not going to suspend them. i don't have proof of them using an NPC to do their dirty work (IE like when Darwoth trained Bilge or w/e mob over top of fallen's bind point and kept him snared on top of fallen..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is training a mob and rooting it to create 50 PVE deaths something that will be frowned upon the staff?

Serious question.

I'm really sick of all the crying by nihilum when the same thing happens to them that they do to everyone else.
Definitely. DO you have proof that this happened? a SS or fraps of who it was? one of him admitting it? a thread where he admits it? something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Going to camp anyone's bind who is AFK until they OOR.

Serious statement.
and you are perfectly allowed to. but don't cry too loudly when i rescue them from you.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:59 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

and by the way - i just want to say that you are fucking yourselves over by deleveling people below level 46. I am waiting to have the next event when i have enough high level 46+ people able to zone into fear.
Old 03-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Banned

3 people that know each other

LOL

The retard family

Damage the server lol, Holocaust... right. You guys have Troriste, Emumu and Wolfram under the same tag. These threads are delicious.
Old 03-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Banned

Wonder whos tears brought on this thread...
Old 03-05-2012, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Wow, all the things i'd play red for are punishable with bans [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-05-2012, 01:28 PM
Sarnak

Edited this post because i misread what Amelinda said in her OP.
Last edited by oldfish; 03-05-2012 at 01:52 PM..
Closed Thread