Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I appreciate your trying to insert facts into this situation, but really letting it be an FFA would probably have been for the best - even if someone is photoshopping SS's or someone else is KSing people's ACs or whatever. Best not to set a precedent of people expecting staff help in this kind of crap.

Although doing it this way is proving pretty entertaining...
Also, Messianic, I disagree. Rules were made for a reason, and I expect the rulemakers to enforce them. If someone steals a camp, I except the camp stealer to be punished. If he isn't, then wtf is the point of server rules? If this was a raid target I bet guilds would be on each other's nuts faster than bark on a tree.

Not everyone has raid targets, some people camp AC. This is just as upsetting to the OP as someone kiting a raid mob with "less than a raid force omg wtf banhaxpls"
Old 08-08-2012, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what do Kaludar, Bigols, and Aimace have to say for themselves?
You want me to comment on the fact that there just happens to be no logs randomly?
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 08-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You want me to comment on the fact that there just happens to be no logs randomly?
I don't think this is some big conspiracy or anything. I highly doubt the gms are covering for TMO. Missing logs are probably due to the multiple server resets and whatever.

What I do find inappropriate was the manner of which Ambrotos responded, which was damning to OP (calling him a KS via- the Aalamar case, again this was completely unwarranted) And also calling his thread bs before checking the facts (Ambrotos did NOT request a date/log BEFORE he made his implications).

I don't think Ambrotos is covering for TMO either, merely a lapse of judgment in posting this way in RnF.

@Ambrotos, you said it yourself, reputations do matter, and words as well as implications can damn one's reputation quite easily. Whether or not the OP is attempting to slander Hookrs, does not mean you should have brought up crap about Bigol "ksing" (if that is even exactly what happened.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure Bush knocked down the towers, obama is a secret muslim, and elvis was abducted by aliens and is bringing rock n' roll to the universe.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure Bush knocked down the towers, obama is a secret muslim, and elvis was abducted by aliens and is bringing rock n' roll to the universe.
You .. saying that .. in that way .. it's just .. i can't even ..
Old 08-08-2012, 07:02 PM
Sarnak

So back to my poems- I will update them twice a day if they become popular. Is anyone going to help me spread my poetry?
Old 08-08-2012, 07:05 PM
Sarnak

Does he have any proof? Or any way to refute? Not saying Hookrs is lying, but evidence is always helpful.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:07 PM
Aviak

OP was obviously "holding afk's camp", who had the wizard, then grouped wizard. That's obvious. Wether or not it was for good intentions, he has a KS on the 19th, which since he seems to kill AC alot, makes me belive he's in alot of camp/FTE disputes....Hookrs siezed the moment and took ownership of the camp and mob once Nissaa left? Bigol either didn't see this happen, or did, and tried to lay claim by rooting. Wizzy claims she was in spam...from possibly either Hookrs? or Nissaa. I will ask my friend.

Sayziak 39 monk Foccault 46 warrior
Old 08-08-2012, 07:09 PM
Aviak

Although also consider, this camp is not a typical camp, and can be "camped" by more than 1 person at one time. OP was not camping this mob obviously, and inserted himself in the situation.

Sayziak 39 monk Foccault 46 warrior
Old 08-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianvp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Although also consider, this camp is not a typical camp, and can be "camped" by more than 1 person at one time. OP was not camping this mob obviously, and inserted himself in the situation.
it's a typical camp, mob spawns in one spot from one trigger. Mob paths in a straight line back and forth over a short distance.
Closed Thread