Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harazzer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish that would have happened as well however since the server staff has opted to go with a "rule lawyer for great justice" approach to the server, there are precedents that have been established by your crack team of basement dwelling johnny cochrane wannabes that would have gotten TMO prison raped if they had done this.
Nothing would have come of it, but more QQ from BDaQQQQQQQQQQ.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only thing I have left in life is posting inflammatory shit on thee forums of a game I dont even play so that people actually talk to me.
We get it man.

We all feel sorry for you and your failed life....but you have to move on.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:40 PM
Sarnak

Idgi why this random hating? It never ceases to amaze me how RnF threads always end up in a 2v2 forum skirmish over "lol you have no life" "lolnou"

Autotune is a standup guy, and whether or not he plays the game or not does not reflect on whether or not his presence is appreciated on boards. I don't really understand, why are you flaming him?
Old 08-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We get it man.

We all feel sorry for you and your failed life....but you have to move on.
Oh, sup fag. Didn't see you crying up a storm in this thread. How's it been? Say hi to your mother for me.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimAce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Idgi why this random hating? It never ceases to amaze me how RnF threads always end up in a 2v2 forum skirmish over "lol you have no life" "lolnou"

Autotune is a standup guy, and whether or not he plays the game or not does not reflect on whether or not his presence is appreciated on boards. I don't really understand, why are you flaming him?
It's all part of the guild tag syndrome. It's much like street gangs and colors/street numbers so forth. Where most of the people in IB played along on RnF just to mess around. This type of person ThantaQQlas or whatever is the one that you would see believing soap operas and jerry springer episodes are real. He is the same type of person who thinks WWF is real. He has no other thought that what he see's is different. He hates anyone that wears a TMO tag, regardless of the name posting on the forums.

He is an idiot and his fate is to die an idiot. Luckily for him, idiots often have dumb luck.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Fire Giant

Please define 'stand up guy', because as far as I see it the only criteria is that they post on these forums and can throw together semi coherent arguments.

It would seem the large majority of us are 'stand up guys' then. As both of our stand up guyness would in this case cancel out, I fail to see why you bother even making that post.

Stealin is and always will be a TMO troll. Period. He twists and distorts every fucking thread in the RnF section like clockwork even though they have nothing to do with him. He doesnt play this game, hence he has no personal or other reason to bring any kind of argument to RnF other than to feed his own sad need for social interaction that he is not getting anywhere else. If you really think that this loser is a stand-up guy, I really dont know what to say.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please define 'stand up guy', because as far as I see it the only criteria is that they post on these forums and can throw together semi coherent arguments.

It would seem the large majority of us are 'stand up guys' then. As both of our stand up guyness would in this case cancel out, I fail to see why you bother even making that post.

Stealin is and always will be a TMO troll. Period. He twists and distorts every fucking thread in the RnF section like clockwork even though they have nothing to do with him. He doesnt play this game, hence he has no personal or other reason to bring any kind of argument to RnF other than to feed his own sad need for social interaction that he is not getting anywhere else. If you really think that this loser is a stand-up guy, I really dont know what to say.
See, exactly as I said. RnF is serious business to this guy.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's all part of the guild tag syndrome.
Sorry bro, this has nothing to do with a guildtag. It has to do with my insatiable need to put down people who choose to spend their time constructing fake and distorted images of what happens. You just happen to be one.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Sorry bro, this has nothing to do with a guildtag. It has to do with my insatiable need to put down people who choose to spend their time constructing fake and distorted images of what happens. You just happen to be one.
put down? You're going to have a hard time of doing that to me on the internet. I don't think you quite understand what/who I am. Please continue to fight the good fight Harrison Jr.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:59 PM
Fire Giant

I never said it would amount to anything. I dont expect to 'win' RnF. All I really expect is to continue to point out what should be obvious, if you read closely - that you are a pathetic piece of shit.

I dont understand who/what you are? Did I make you sad? Did I ruin your fun? I think everyone understands who and what you are.
Closed Thread