Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 02:13 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clearly, the lesson to learn here is to roll a wizard.
Yeah, it started that way after this post.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:16 PM
Sarnak

All I can say is LOL, there are questionable engages frequently

Al says he cast on a non engaged mob but accepted your claim that you were camping it.

LOL. (Not hinting that anyone in this thread ks purposely & hoping no one does)
Old 08-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Aviak

I don't care what is questionable as we were both going off memory, mainly his. And he say's I didn't KS and he would vouch for that. Just setting record straight since Ambrotos posted a screen that said I KS'd.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwetcher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't care what is questionable as we were both going off memory, mainly his. And he say's I didn't KS and he would vouch for that. Just setting record straight since Ambrotos posted a screen that said I KS'd.
Get over it already, it's not like anyone is crucifying you
Old 08-10-2012, 02:39 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by India [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think those that deliberately, falsely accuse someone should be treated as if they were the one that committed the infraction - suspend them.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Oh snap just got real up in here

Am I late?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Fire Giant

I am really at a loss as to why my thoughts on the subject would cause Kwetcher so much anguish

Did someone die and make me a GM and not tell me about it? If they did they forgot to make my name green !!

Is that why you're quoted me Kwetcher and is that why you are reacting so defensively?

Was that one quote of mine what caused you to go out and get "witnesses", screenshot it, and come back here and post it?

Geez louise macaroni and cheese, Lighten up! I'm not banning you for falsely accusing anyone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not yet anyway!
Old 08-10-2012, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwetcher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No Jedi's were injured in this SS.
So he attacked a unengaged AC and you were asleep at the keys, you KS'd him and bitched about you having the camp and made him give up the rights mid fight.

Sounds inline with your previous posts that give insight to your personal character.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:55 PM
Fire Giant

Posting self incriminating SS's...
hahah poor Kwetcher. The hole just keeps getting deeper ;(
Old 08-10-2012, 03:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So he attacked a unengaged AC and you were asleep at the keys, you KS'd him and bitched about you having the camp and made him give up the rights mid fight.

Sounds inline with your previous posts that give insight to your personal character.
Get some comprehension first, then post. It was 11 secs before I cast. 11 secs does not constitute asleep at keyboard. 11 secs was pausing Breaking Bad and targeting AC. Aalamar said he asked me mid fight if I had camp. I was too busy trying not to be KS'd, but he stopped casting when I used Jedi mind trick on him.

Server: Live Encounter ID: 86861336 Entity Count: 2
Spawned: Thu Jul 19, 2012; 22:37:44
Engaged: Thu Jul 19, 2012; 22:39:05 Death: Thu Jul 19, 2012; 22:40:16 Duration: 1 Minutes, 11 Seconds. (71 Seconds)
Merited To: Bigol Kill Stolen: Yes

NPC Details NPC Name: an_ancient_cyclops NPC ID: 35139 [Search] Zone: Southern Desert of Ro (35, sro) Entity ID: 1462 Triggered Spawn

1 Aalamar (Go Team Good Guys) 41 Enchanter Engaged 22:39:05 Disengaged 22:40:16

2 Bigol ( Full Circle) 46 Druid Engaged 22:39:16 Delay 11 seconds Disengaged 22:40:16
Closed Thread