Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2019, 01:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What ton of work? Removing/adding a handful of items on vendors?
You seem ignorant to matters such as these.
Old 10-23-2019, 01:11 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could we at least get some kind of indication there will be no more significant class changes that what exists on green currently? Some of these issues will have huge class-choice implications for people.
Nilbog starting working on era gating items on merchants yesterday, completed so far are in green, you can track the changes here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

No indication if anything will or will not change however. Hope that helps!
Old 10-23-2019, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you flunk math? If it's 300% higher now it was 1/3rd the current rate before.
My point is, the notes you posted say that it was increased by 300%. They don't say by 300% from what. So technically, unless this was part of the patch timeline on Blue, we don't know whether or not the current rate on Green is inaccurate from what it's supposed to be at launch or, alternatively, if it's reflective of that 300% increase.
Last edited by cd288; 10-23-2019 at 03:33 PM..
Old 10-23-2019, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My point is, the notes you posted say that it was increased by 300%. They don't say by 300% from what. So technically, unless this was part of the patch timeline on Blue, we don't know whether or not the current rate on Green is inaccurate from what it's supposed to be at launch or, alternatively, if it's reflective of that 300% increase.
Your logic fails bro...you tell me how did they get the % that is on blue now? Lol...you are fighting fire with fire.

Any person with brains would have told you to take the % now and multiple it by 3 to get 300%. Read my first sentence. Come at me.

I get it - people obviously want EZ mode EQ. That is the only reason people are so bitter on these forums. They want their EZ mode classic EQ.
Last edited by skorge; 10-23-2019 at 04:41 PM..
Old 10-23-2019, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nilbog starting working on era gating items on merchants yesterday, completed so far are in green, you can track the changes here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

No indication if anything will or will not change however. Hope that helps!
I get a 404.
Old 10-23-2019, 08:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you flunk math? If it's 300% higher now it was 1/3rd the current rate before.
Actually if it's increased by 300% then it was 1/4 the current rate!
Old 10-23-2019, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your logic fails bro...you tell me how did they get the % that is on blue now? Lol...you are fighting fire with fire.

Any person with brains would have told you to take the % now and multiple it by 3 to get 300%. Read my first sentence. Come at me.

I get it - people obviously want EZ mode EQ. That is the only reason people are so bitter on these forums. They want their EZ mode classic EQ.
Erm, I think you’re sort of misunderstanding what I’m saying. I’m asking how we know that what the rate is on Green right now isn’t accurate for what it was back in the day at launch? If the rate mirrors Blue, was Blue patched at some point to reflect the 300% increase? If not, then we should go with what the rate is on Blue since presumably they have the correct percentage.
Old 10-23-2019, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Erm, I think you’re sort of misunderstanding what I’m saying. I’m asking how we know that what the rate is on Green right now isn’t accurate for what it was back in the day at launch? If the rate mirrors Blue, was Blue patched at some point to reflect the 300% increase? If not, then we should go with what the rate is on Blue since presumably they have the correct percentage.
Where is your proof that the drop rate on blue is not accurate.
Old 10-23-2019, 10:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I get a 404.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=337025
Old 10-23-2019, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Where is your proof that the drop rate on blue is not accurate.
I’m not saying it isn’t. I’m asking if it isn’t and, if it’s not, how do we know it isn’t?

Basically, question is is the current Blue drop rate as a result of a patch during Blues lifetime to increase the drop rate 300%? If not, then does that mean the current drop rate is supposed to be accurate for what EQ was at launch?
Closed Thread