Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2019, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somekid123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa
Aren’t you one of the officers and/or leader of Sanctuary on Green? Your guild actually seemed pretty cool and I was seriously considering joining until I saw you do that. Now it’s a hard pass lol
Old 11-02-2019, 01:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aren’t you one of the officers and/or leader of Sanctuary on Green? Your guild actually seemed pretty cool and I was seriously considering joining until I saw you do that. Now it’s a hard pass lol
I'am sure its totally their loss. Mind as well disband guys.
Old 11-02-2019, 04:21 AM
Planar Protector

I suggest all the high players /move to teal.

On teal the merchants will be empty (unlike green where everything is full of rusty) so you'll have more chance of merchants being seeded with the research components you need.
Old 11-02-2019, 04:53 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Sounds like its time for a new char for you guys
Last edited by Morratiz; 11-02-2019 at 05:00 AM..
Old 11-02-2019, 05:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somekid123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa
That's a real shame that you think behaviour/comments like this is okay.

I'm grouped with Bohdmall one of your guildies on my 14 Mage. I'd already been looking into joining Sanctuary as it seemed pretty good people.

I now have to reconsider my opinion.
Last edited by Sillyturtle; 11-02-2019 at 05:26 AM..
Old 11-02-2019, 06:08 AM
Sarnak

Andains brain stopped working due to severely elevated sodium levels.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:22 AM
Aviak

Serious question. I'm not complaining. After looking into the mage research it looks like in order to get the lvl 44 mage pet you would have to have the level 39 pet, which requires the lvl 34 pet, which requires the lvl 29 pet etc.... If all of them are research after 20 that means you'd have to make the level 24 pet 9 times, the 29 pet 8 times the 34 pet 7 times etc.... In order to get your pet at every spell level.

Do I have this correct? That is a metric f*** ton of research if so.... Extremely disproportionate if true.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalanmyr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Serious question. I'm not complaining. After looking into the mage research it looks like in order to get the lvl 44 mage pet you would have to have the level 39 pet, which requires the lvl 34 pet, which requires the lvl 29 pet etc.... If all of them are research after 20 that means you'd have to make the level 24 pet 9 times, the 29 pet 8 times the 34 pet 7 times etc.... In order to get your pet at every spell level.

Do I have this correct? That is a metric f*** ton of research if so.... Extremely disproportionate if true.
exact and possible the pet chain breaks at 34, and 39 may be non available cause no recipe exist for the 39 pets available at 34
Old 11-02-2019, 11:28 AM
Aviak

So I've been beaten down before for being anti-classic in favor of "classic+". I understand the objective of green. But what in the hell were the EQ devs thinking when they developed the mage spell path? I guess they were the last class to be developed, they ran out of funding and there was clearly some incompleteness at launch haha. I couldn't explain it any other way...

Glad I have 3 alts already that can overtake my level 18 mage before I'm in too deep lol...
Old 11-02-2019, 11:31 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalanmyr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I've been beaten down before for being anti-classic in favor of "classic+". I understand the objective of green. But what in the hell were the EQ devs thinking when they developed the mage spell path? I guess they were the last class to be developed, they ran out of funding and there was clearly some incompleteness at launch haha. I couldn't explain it any other way...

Glad I have 3 alts already that can overtake my level 18 mage before I'm in too deep lol...
This might be bearable if the words and components dropped at the rates of other words.
Closed Thread