Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2019, 07:20 PM
Banned

We will definitely slay you in the Qeynos arena if you come running at us. There's no lie in it.
Old 11-06-2019, 07:42 PM
Banned

the teir’dal are innoruuk’s chosen
watch your words cur
do not speak ill of us or EXPECT A FATE WORSE THAN

UNDEATH
Old 11-06-2019, 09:45 PM
Kobold

Chosen puppets.. living in the shadow of Freeport.
Old 11-07-2019, 12:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We will definitely slay you in the Qeynos arena if you come running at us. There's no lie in it.
Try and keep up.

He’s lying about me attacking him. I casted once at a different member of your guild who conned red to me, after he’d attacked me and was continuing to cast at me.

Your guildmate is lying or mistaken about who attacked him, and I want him to withdraw the accusation of me attacking him or provide the proof that I did. So far he’s proven that I spoke about the guild in /ooc and that he was at some point level 8.
Old 11-07-2019, 02:41 AM
Banned

You're a low intelligence Antonican maggot. Begone.
Old 11-07-2019, 03:22 AM
Banned

lol
Old 11-07-2019, 03:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a low intelligence Antonican maggot. Begone.
Make me.

Thanks for proving you can have a high intelligence attribute and still be a raging idiot! Bravo!

P.s 116 intelligence isn’t low! <3
Old 11-07-2019, 04:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Casey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol
He lives!
big fan of your site, primo stuff. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-07-2019, 05:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make me.

Thanks for proving you can have a high intelligence attribute and still be a raging idiot! Bravo!

P.s 116 intelligence isn’t low! <3
stepping out of character here for a bit since this has become like a legit issue with this guy.

like I said earlier in this thread. I figured as much. This has nothing to do with what happened and everything to do with this real motive. I have been browsing the forums and experiencing straight up real world racism ontop of badmouthing our guild as being some sort of racist guild. Which is really funny since I been here since almost the start of p99 and If i had to pick a guild to be in that was the least racist, most strict about that kind of thing. It's Dark Men of Odus. Nirgon puts up with no shit. You will get the boot so fucking quick. Like to the point of if you are tired of your guild comms being cluttered with N bombs and other racist shit, join dmo. there is absolutely none. NONE.

But yea, this is obviously, i mean look at how many times this guy has posted over an encounter in the arena, if my story is fake, or his is fake, at this point it doesn't even matter and your motives are clear. You are a false flag. Arnt the first and won't be the last. It's people like you that spread this kind of bullshit which lead to the situation below.

It actually is pretty sad to see, it happened to me today someone I had never talked to before kicked me out of a group for "I know about your guild" and kicked me. Which is a problem because we are all really big fans of EQ and just want to RP.

- end rant
Old 11-07-2019, 10:28 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stepping out of character here for a bit since this has become like a legit issue with this guy.

like I said earlier in this thread. I figured as much. This has nothing to do with what happened and everything to do with this real motive. I have been browsing the forums and experiencing straight up real world racism ontop of badmouthing our guild as being some sort of racist guild. Which is really funny since I been here since almost the start of p99 and If i had to pick a guild to be in that was the least racist, most strict about that kind of thing. It's Dark Men of Odus. Nirgon puts up with no shit. You will get the boot so fucking quick. Like to the point of if you are tired of your guild comms being cluttered with N bombs and other racist shit, join dmo. there is absolutely none. NONE.

But yea, this is obviously, i mean look at how many times this guy has posted over an encounter in the arena, if my story is fake, or his is fake, at this point it doesn't even matter and your motives are clear. You are a false flag. Arnt the first and won't be the last. It's people like you that spread this kind of bullshit which lead to the situation below.

It actually is pretty sad to see, it happened to me today someone I had never talked to before kicked me out of a group for "I know about your guild" and kicked me. Which is a problem because we are all really big fans of EQ and just want to RP.

- end rant
If you don't want someone to hold you to account for your own words, you're not really rooted in reality.

I posted a negative encounter about your guild that actually happened. You then either made shit up, or mistook me for someone else, and smeared me.

What you should have done is when this became obvious, was withdrew the statement and I would have let it go and left your thread. But you didn't, you doubled down and decided to just continue your narrative and continue being disparaging.

Some people don't understand in character versus out of character. They don't roleplay. They only see a callous person continuing to badmouth someone. Have I beaten the horse to death and been really annoying? Absolutely. Have I been somehow racist? You are out of your mind if you think that.

I don't know your gender, ethnicity or race, sexual orientation or any of that. So for you to mention that my real motive is race is utterly ridiculous and I am legitimately offended by it. If your intention is not to call me racist, state so now and I will forget you said it.

You are responsible for the things you post. There are consequences to the actions you decide to take. This is your mess, you know how to clean it up. Retract what you said about me, or live with this as the result.
Closed Thread