Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2019, 08:23 AM
Kobold

#1 Reaper here.
SURPRISE I am a frequent poster and you thought you could make up lies about me.

I'm not afk, I put you both on ignore. Your friend tried to intimidate me in to leaving and claimed I was holding him hostage when he was there 3-5 MINUTES.

Your friend Panoramix is #2 and Masterize you are currently #3. I know this because I have been present and no one else is here.

Ironically you are now holding me hostage by stopping any reinforcements. Max the level 50 Wizard left because he doesn't want to be #4.

--
Edit
I moved when the mob was almost dead earlier to try helping Rasiel who could have died to EE, risking my life in the process. Rasiel has since left and has gone AFK.

I am sitting here quietly because I didn't trust you not to FD train me. Now that I have seen your lies here I 100% do not trust you. Before it was at 70% due to your bad reputation and association with Panoramix.
Last edited by Seungkyu; 11-16-2019 at 08:27 AM..
Old 11-16-2019, 08:27 AM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-16-2019, 08:28 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seungkyu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#1 Reaper here.
SURPRISE I am a frequent poster and you thought you could make up lies about me.

I'm not afk, I put you both on ignore. Your friend tried to intimidate me in to leaving and claimed I was holding him hostage when he was there 3-5 MINUTES.

Your friend Panoramix is #2 and Masterize you are currently #3. I know this because I have been present and no one else is here.

Ironically you are now holding me hostage by stopping any reinforcements. Max the level 50 Wizard left because he doesn't want to be #4.

--
Edit
I moved when the mob was almost dead earlier to try helping Rasiel who could have died to EE, risking my life in the process.

I am sitting here quietly because I didn't trust you not to FD train me. Now that I have seen your lies here I 100% do not trust you. Before it was at 70% due to your bad reputation and association with Panoramix.

An other liar ?

Numero is #2
Rasiel is #3
Pano is #4
I'm locked out. Here to help pano.

here's a SS proving you're lying.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

what's wrong with this camp really ?

Situation was like this for 2 hours when we arrived. I proved it by SS . We're far from "holding you hostage"
Old 11-16-2019, 08:49 AM
Sarnak

Yeah this thread... Glad I read it.

I will never group with Grakken or Lituviel/Masterize.

Legitimate both scumbags and I am so grateful I know this before ever encountering them in game.

Gross.
Old 11-16-2019, 09:24 AM
Kobold

Well guess I was wrong on the order of the list. I admit my mistake if Unero is #2 as I don't have see invis.
I've been up 72 hours so that I might have spoken hastily on that. See I'm honest, I admit my mistakes. Look how honest I am, that's my real face on my avatar pic.

Still, Panoramix tried to guilt trip me in to giving up my spot. Claimed I took him hostage, and then claimed I was taking him hostage by not deciding to stay until he got his own manastone. Said we can't kill anything and Panoramix said his friend will come kill when he is #1 on the list.

Here is the screenshot of our conversation.
https://i.ibb.co/jvNDYNP/EQ000610.png

At the end I said he sounded like Cartman from Southpark and put him on ignore.

Edit: and you even put up a screenshot insinuating that I have a script running for auto AFK checking. How am I not supposed to take that as hostile intentions?

There is no hostage situation. There are no terrorists, there is no counter terrorist force. Everyone at this camp is here on our own free will. God Bless America.
Last edited by Seungkyu; 11-16-2019 at 09:42 AM..
Old 11-16-2019, 09:31 AM
Aviak

He's just french and use very bad english, and basically told you he doesn't want to carry your camp because you won't be there to help him.
Old 11-16-2019, 09:41 AM
Kobold

Selfish people think everyone else is also selfish.
Old 11-16-2019, 09:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lituviel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's just french and use very bad english, and basically told you he doesn't want to carry your camp because you won't be there to help him.
MAYBE.....you keep the camp moving and then other people show up behind YOU when this guy is done, and then they help you. But you don't care about that because its your little farm crew who doesn't need help and fuck the rest of the world. Just kill the fucking mob, who gives a fuck if he's number one and slacking off, he didn't make the system and neither did you but you're both bound by it.

I'm with the dude in some other thread suggesting that when the item drops everyone on the list does a server generated random 100/1000 or whatever. Then everyone on the list has a vested interest in keeping the spawn dead, of course the list would also grow tenfold probably but fuck it its already a mess.

Hell if we really want to fantasize give the #1 slot's roll a weighted bonus based on how long he's been there. Like /ran 1000, 100 bonus for every hour #1 has been on list. So if he's been on eight hours his random would be 800 - 1000.
Old 11-16-2019, 09:51 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lituviel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he doesn't want to carry your camp because you won't be there to help him.
He never asked for my help, and I never asked for his. If he did, I would have said yes.

No one is forcing him to do anything. It was a perfect conversation, there is no collusion.
Old 11-16-2019, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

At this point I'm calling for a total and complete shutdown of French players camping the Manstone until we can figure out what the hell is going on down at the EE camp.
Closed Thread