Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2019, 11:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Magic isn't real.
Yeah neither are thoughts
Last edited by Hazek; 12-16-2019 at 11:49 AM..
Old 12-16-2019, 11:47 AM
Banned

LOL I’m getting personal attacks in this topic too. For what?

All I did was point out that not everything that exists in this world is provable. That’s a fact. If so, prove to me what happened in your dream last night.

If we accept that not everything is provable, how does one prove that magic isn’t real? You can’t [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-16-2019, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

Yes teppler, no one likes you or the Muslim guy posting about Jinn. The Quran and mean kampf are both used as toilet paper in the Kaveh household
Old 12-16-2019, 11:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes teppler, no one likes you or the Muslim guy posting about Jinn. The Quran and mean kampf are both used as toilet paper in the Kaveh household
Only a roided up little dick idiot would use books instead of toilet paper.
Old 12-16-2019, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

The only force above that answers Muslims is the United States Air Force

hope this helps. Missiles called hellfire. Aptly named [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-16-2019, 12:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah well too bad because I’m the most knowledgeable person in this subject while you are wasting your time freaking about about Hitler and ghetto Muslims.

Does it get anymore normie than that? “Hitler and Muslims OMG!”. The real problems facing society today. With a combined net worth of 5 about dollars.

Kavehs viewpoint sponsored by billionaire bankers.
Last edited by Teppler; 12-16-2019 at 12:23 PM..
Old 12-16-2019, 12:25 PM
Banned

When Brad was designing Everquest trolls he took inspiration from Kaveh except gave them more intelligence.
Old 12-16-2019, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah well too bad because I’m the most knowledgeable person in this subject while you are wasting your time freaking about about Hitler and ghetto Muslims.

Does it get anymore normie than that? “Hitler and Muslims OMG!”. The real problems facing society today. With a combined net worth of 5 about dollars.

Do you sit around in chainmail, holding a mop handle with a bit of tinfoil and a feather on the end, and a trashcan lid as a shield, roleplaying as your shaman?
Old 12-16-2019, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The moderators here have already told you a number of times that this forum is not an appropriate place for your antisemitic rants.
Old 12-16-2019, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The moderators here have already told you a number of times that this forum is not an appropriate place for your antisemitic rants.
I’ve never seen anyone on these forums use the word “antisemitic” besides feniin and yourself so no. I have, however, seen you both warned and banned multiple times for calling people Hitler/Nazi.
Closed Thread