Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2019, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The solar model is absolutely ridiculous. It can't be physically modeled in any way. The distances are absurd. All the "refraction (tm)" is a complete farse.

On the other hand a flat plane which is described in the bible can be modeled perfectly fine.
Lol’ed
Old 12-31-2019, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The atmophere isn't a vacuum so the reason the liquids stay in the container is because they're still denser than the gasses above it. And if "space" were filled with gas or some other substance that's lighter, even if its the "ether" then that works; or if there's a barrier. But not if its a vacuum like we're told.

The gasses are stirred in the atmosphere but still tend to orient.
This is your brain on the Quran
Old 12-31-2019, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Public education has failed this country. I can't believe so many of you have managed to make it to adulthood without choking on a hotdog or electrocuting yourselves in the bathtub.
White people need to beat their kids more and medicate then less. I imagine a lot of these flat earthers were stunted socially by Ritalin or adderall, and drifted towards conspiratorial thinking on the internet. It’s sad. Hazek converted to Islam. I can only imagine how socially isolated one must be to think that could possibly be good for one’s life trajectory

Praying for you incels
Old 12-31-2019, 08:12 PM
Banned

IW?
Old 12-31-2019, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-31-2019, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol’ed
Glad i could make you fake internet laugh. Not going to get too personal but I'm not an incel. I never took childhood meds and i always excelled. There are worse paths than Islam anyways. Being an atheist is one.
Old 12-31-2019, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
White people need to beat their kids more and medicate then less. I imagine a lot of these flat earthers were stunted socially by Ritalin or adderall, and drifted towards conspiratorial thinking on the internet. It’s sad. Hazek converted to Islam. I can only imagine how socially isolated one must be to think that could possibly be good for one’s life trajectory

Praying for you incels
Adderall never made me forget how to do basic math. These people are mainlining jenkem.
Old 12-31-2019, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Adderall never made me forget how to do basic math. These people are mainlining jenkem.
Mostly baseless personal insults
Old 12-31-2019, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mostly baseless personal insults
If you're taking it personally maybe you should reassess your life.
Old 12-31-2019, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

Just pointing out that's all you have
Closed Thread