Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2020, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hasn’t worked in history. The problem is people with these viewpoints eventually always get up their own asses about how righteous they are. And this viewpoint is all feel good until you have tough decisions to make and it’s simply a lot easier to commit atrocities, and this has been proven throughout history, if you don’t have a fear of god. Atheistic societies are largely awful and committed horrible horrible atrocities throughout history. People largely don’t want to live around them for a reason.

Would you like to live in a neighborhood with people that all have their own personal morality that is highly variable or a neighborhood where stealing and murdering is flatly a sin? I know which one I would choose.

You have no guiding light and you start getting arrogant that you know better than god. Sorry but there’s some things in this world that are beyond human understanding. Eventually we all have to surrender to the idea that we can’t know everything. Surrender your arrogance and surrender to some higher power.

So I’ll ask again now since you ceased answering before, what do you worship if not God? Is it your media? Money?
I don't worship. Can you bring this up on your next episode? Talk about how the big bad elf forum trolls don't believe in god.
Old 01-01-2020, 12:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't worship. Can you bring this up on your next episode? Talk about how the big bad elf forum trolls don't believe in god.
Sorry but you're wrong in your attempt to dox me. Yes, Galach told me you tried to dox me and he's watching you now. Luckily you are hilariously inept at that like everything else. Keep your harassment effort up and see what happens.
Old 01-01-2020, 01:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doxing is when you PM SPLC pages to the mods [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The organization that was founded on framing a black man for rape so a pedophile could run free. Nice source of morality.
Old 01-01-2020, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry but you're wrong in your attempt to dox me. Yes, Galach told me you tried to dox me and he's watching you now. Luckily you are hilariously inept at that like everything else. Keep your harassment effort up and see what happens.
Hilariously wrong? You post the same things on all of the forums you post on. Pretty much confirmed it when you went ballistic about Heather Heyer.

Are you threatening me, Teppler?
Old 01-01-2020, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People worshipped many things, doesn't disprove the Bible. Jews and Christians were the same until Jesus came and politics caused some people to hate and kill him (modern Jews), sorry you didn't know this.
So modern Jews killed Jesus two thousand years ago, how does one make it to adulthood when you're this stupid?
Old 01-01-2020, 01:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So modern Jews killed Jesus two thousand years ago, how does one make it to adulthood when you're this stupid?
He's right. The Jews that live today are the modernized Jews that did not reform to christianity that Jesus brought.
Old 01-01-2020, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Words have no meaning now, and the Jews modernized by not reforming two thousand years ago. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-01-2020, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

das kapital is my bible; the guillotine my cross
Old 01-01-2020, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hilariously wrong? You post the same things on all of the forums you post on. Pretty much confirmed it when you went ballistic about Heather Heyer.
Don't forget the conspiracy theories about why Richard Spencer and Ann Coulter haven't been banned from Twitter.
Old 01-01-2020, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Words have no meaning now, and the Jews modernized by not reforming two thousand years ago. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry you're mad that some people hate jesus , join the club ( most the wealthy in world, media )
Closed Thread