Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2020, 09:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think if you say “nerf Soulfire,” people will say “not classic.” How do you make the case for nerfing an item out of its clasic state on a classic emulator? (Not a rhetorical question - I would like to hear the arguments.)
p99 did nerf the soulfire on red if they could nerf it there then they can nerf it here only pallies can use it on red

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 03-20-2020, 08:46 AM
Banned

"is that what they say" - I didnt know. -Anti-Jacob-Crew. the Band Wagon Band.
magnetaress is delegated Head Chairman Lieutenant Captain WeeTard Lead Drums
Old 03-21-2020, 06:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
p99 did nerf the soulfire on red if they could nerf it there then they can nerf it here only pallies can use it on red
again wheres the nerf? come on devs

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 03-21-2020, 08:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When Lucan becomes a 7 Hour spawn, put him on a /list so Paladins can atleast have a shot at this fucking guy

Or Nerf it so just Paladins can use. Which I am sure was intended all along.
Pally-only SoulFire would be amazing and would give one of the most heavily penalized classes a nice little boost!

Gittur done!
Old 03-22-2020, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

It’s an EPIC, join a guild and/or make friends and camp for 48hrs. Or lvl a bard/ench to 50 and camp 48hrs yourself and solo Lucan. These guilds don’t camp this 7 days a week. Also Seal Team didn’t get last Soulfire.
Old 03-22-2020, 07:33 PM
Fire Giant

"Seal Team" and the core officers get privileges on P99. It's undeniable. They must donate money or something. The only solution is to just not play. That is the choice I made.

Devs won't nerf ZEMs. They won't nerf trivializing clickies. No recharge nerf. Overcap mana. They leave everything in game for some reason that helps certain players control the raid scene.

I got banned long ago for using MQ2 one time at level 1 to test if it worked on P99 simply as a test of if the server was worth playing on. They banned me 30 levels layer in spite of me never using it again. Months later the entire raid scene was caught using MQ2 and given a "warning" where they got deleveled some.

The staff here play favorites and complaining about it is pointless. For whatever reason they've made their decision to enable "Seal Team" and the same group of players who have made this server garbage for years.

The staff only seems to cater to the raid audience and has zero concept that many other players are trying to play here for non-raid content that is being ruined.

I had high hopes for Green and then they put in non classic fast respawns, nerfed quest exp, etc. Everything just points to the same bullshit games they're playing with the playerbase. They ignore bug reports that are backed by evidence showing how completely fucking unclassic this server is.

Just let them have their server. They're paying for it in donations apparently or who knows what. Fuck P99.
Old 03-22-2020, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Seal Team" and the core officers get privileges on P99. It's undeniable. They must donate money or something. The only solution is to just not play. That is the choice I made.

Devs won't nerf ZEMs. They won't nerf trivializing clickies. No recharge nerf. Overcap mana. They leave everything in game for some reason that helps certain players control the raid scene.

I got banned long ago for using MQ2 one time at level 1 to test if it worked on P99 simply as a test of if the server was worth playing on. They banned me 30 levels layer in spite of me never using it again. Months later the entire raid scene was caught using MQ2 and given a "warning" where they got deleveled some.

The staff here play favorites and complaining about it is pointless. For whatever reason they've made their decision to enable "Seal Team" and the same group of players who have made this server garbage for years.

The staff only seems to cater to the raid audience and has zero concept that many other players are trying to play here for non-raid content that is being ruined.

I had high hopes for Green and then they put in non classic fast respawns, nerfed quest exp, etc. Everything just points to the same bullshit games they're playing with the playerbase. They ignore bug reports that are backed by evidence showing how completely fucking unclassic this server is.

Just let them have their server. They're paying for it in donations apparently or who knows what. Fuck P99.
What kind of privileges do they get?
Old 03-23-2020, 02:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What kind of privileges do they get?
Why do you ask, jealous?
Old 03-23-2020, 11:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

bye
Old 03-23-2020, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Thoughts and prayers for the no lifers camping lucan for weeks/months straight
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Closed Thread