Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2020, 02:54 PM
Banned

Default A Journey?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hdb...ature=youtu.be

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

May the peace, mercy, and blessings of God be upon you.
Old 02-27-2020, 03:14 PM
Banned

loved it !
Old 02-27-2020, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
loved it !
I'm glad brother. Much respect.
Old 02-28-2020, 01:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People get assaulted by the liberal crazies out there too.

Lot of anger in the world for sure.

But it's people like y'all who keep bringing up old hatreds to keep them alive.

Our guild is far from racist and I harbor no hatred of jewish people by religion or ethnicity. Real people of various religions and ethnicities are in the guild who respect and appreciate each other. We can handle the random off color comments about us in stride but remind people that go too far to be careful. But what we have here is people spamming up the boards and digging up all kinds of past hatreds and trying to make my guild out to be some kind of genocidal hate rally. Do you have any idea how far off base and insane that is? Do you think all this is good for the community?

Do you realize if you quit stirring up all the anger and outrage, that people can just let this stuff roll off their back and it will die out? If you stop trying to turn everything into a violent race or religion issue, and tell people to be angry, it will slowly fade away. That would be a good thing.

But it seems to me some people have nothing better to do than make careers out of becoming activists to stir up all of these bad feelings, drag it into modern politics well after the civil rights era and defeat of the axis powers. You're the problem now. You gotta stop beating these drums and making people angry. You gotta let it go or things will never get better. I'm guessing if you've made this outrage garbage stuff your entire social identity, it might be interest to keep doing it and otherwise never improve as a person or find an actual meaningful way to benefit society.

You howl about stupid EverQuest guilds and perceptions of racism when REAL SLAVERY STILL EXISTS ELSEWHERE IN THE WORLD. Thats right! Real slavery and forced labor! Human beings for sale! It's all over the world and legal there:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slav...ury#Statistics

But the media isn't talking about it and programming you to focus on that. No, you're going after Christmas Carol lyrics and sports team mascots. Pathetic. Some crusaders you are lol. The people who put an end to the genocide in Germany weren't media parroting cuck boys with rainbow hair. You're nothing compared to a real WW2 soldier, you aren't doing anything but keeping hatred alive to give yourself some kind of badge of morality. You're just worthless and annoying. Enjoy trying to create perceptions of racism like a bunch of Jussie Smollets, doing THE EXACT OPPOSITE of easing racial tensions and violence.

Side note:

Would be funnier if this thread stopped dead on page 99 with one post short of 100. I doubt me making this post is gonna slow anything down tho.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3foXJfWlgoM
Old 02-28-2020, 02:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Our guild is far from racist and I harbor no hatred of jewish people by religion or ethnicity. Real people of various religions and ethnicities are in the guild who respect and appreciate each other. We can handle the random off color comments about us in stride but remind people that go too far to be careful. But what we have here is people spamming up the boards and digging up all kinds of past hatreds and trying to make my guild out to be some kind of genocidal hate rally. Do you have any idea how far off base and insane that is? Do you think all this is good for the community?

Do you realize if you quit stirring up all the anger and outrage, that people can just let this stuff roll off their back and it will die out? If you stop trying to turn everything into a violent race or religion issue, and tell people to be angry, it will slowly fade away. That would be a good thing.

But it seems to me some people have nothing better to do than make careers out of becoming activists to stir up all of these bad feelings, drag it into modern politics well after the civil rights era and defeat of the axis powers. You're the problem now. You gotta stop beating these drums and making people angry. You gotta let it go or things will never get better. I'm guessing if you've made this outrage garbage stuff your entire social identity, it might be interest to keep doing it and otherwise never improve as a person or find an actual meaningful way to benefit society.

You howl about stupid EverQuest guilds and perceptions of racism when REAL SLAVERY STILL EXISTS ELSEWHERE IN THE WORLD. Thats right! Real slavery and forced labor! Human beings for sale! It's all over the world and legal there:

But the media isn't talking about it and programming you to focus on that. No, you're going after Christmas Carol lyrics and sports team mascots. Pathetic. Some crusaders you are lol. The people who put an end to the genocide in Germany weren't media parroting cuck boys with rainbow hair. You're nothing compared to a real WW2 soldier, you aren't doing anything but keeping hatred alive to give yourself some kind of badge of morality. You're just worthless and annoying. Enjoy trying to create perceptions of racism like a bunch of Jussie Smollets, doing THE EXACT OPPOSITE of easing racial tensions and violence.

Side note:

Would be funnier if this thread stopped dead on page 99 with one post short of 100. I doubt me making this post is gonna slow anything down tho.
Old 02-28-2020, 02:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hdb...ature=youtu.be

May the peace, mercy, and blessings of God be upon you.
that shit is so good
Old 02-28-2020, 03:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Side note:

Old 02-28-2020, 03:22 AM
Banned

Quote:

Quote:

Side note:

Quote:
Old 02-28-2020, 04:26 AM
Planar Protector

5*****
Old 02-28-2020, 06:14 PM
Banned

Hated by the degenerates, respected among the Nobles, brother Solmn was found unconscious in the depths of Guk. Perhaps the current was too strong while afflicted by the evil eye.

Not many knew him like I did, but he said if he dies that he wants to be forgotten to ease the pain more quickly.

He said the moment is most important - that pixels come and go and there will always be more. Nothing was wasted if its nothing to begin with. But he was thankful for what he had.

Let us remember, then forget. Unless the Fabled Guk Master revives him.

And let the grave robbers be cursed.

2:154 And do not say of those who are killed in the cause of God that they are dead; no, they are alive but you do not perceive.
Closed Thread