Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2018, 03:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonais [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for your input. What should I put the leftover stats into?
Stamina.
Old 11-27-2018, 03:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stamina.
AGI if Erudite
Old 11-27-2018, 04:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stamina.
This one I disagree with. 5 stamina is worth a whopping 11 HP at level 60. You’re better off having the extra int and then swapping for + HP gear. The only exception to this is if you are maxing out on int even with full HP gear (multiple Vulak/Doze loots). Even then, I wouldn’t recommend doing it because it’ll take so damn long to get to that point you should enjoy the extra int.

The extra int will also be more useful leveling because of the larger mana pool, IMO.
Old 11-27-2018, 07:13 PM
Sarnak

Definitely DO NOT put any points into STA. No matter what level you are, STA hardly adds any HP to you.

Go +5 INT.

I normally tell people to go for HP over INT, but at any level you will get 5X as much mana as you will HP from those stats (i.e. 60 mana vs 12 HP at level 60).
Old 11-27-2018, 09:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
An extra 50 hp or whatever people are sperging about wont save you from anything. Play what you think looks the coolest.
This is generally true but due to illusions, enchanter (and to a lesser extent bard and rogue) is an exception. I can look like any race, or a werewolf, skeleton, wolf, elementals, etc.

But yeah I’ll tell people to roll ogre for frontal stun immunity but really it’s because ogres look awesome and hilarious. Shrunken ogre is the master race.

...as an aside, shamans get bear form but I don’t get bear illusion. Shamans get shrink and I don’t. That’s some bullshit.
Old 11-27-2018, 11:17 PM
Fire Giant

All charisma or all intelligence honestly would be fine but I’d reroll if you put any into Stamina
Old 11-27-2018, 11:56 PM
Banned

Literally does not matter at all
Old 11-29-2018, 05:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonais [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for your input. What should I put the leftover stats into?
This is from P99 Wiki:

"Practical advice, 25 points into CHARISMA every time, every race

Velious raid gear has a lot of INT. CHA and HP are an enchanters two most important stats at all stages of the game. Stamina has low conversion rate to HP for casters.This means maxing out on CHA is always the right call.

Min/Max: 25 point into CHA, 5 into STA
Casual: 25 point into CHA, 5 into INT"

Since you are a high elf your STA is the lowest of races for enchanters and its easy to max out INT with gear as your character gets to higher levels. So I would put 25 into CHA and 5 into STA.

Or if you really wanna buck the system then put the 5 into STR to help you carry more stuff you loot from mobs and need to sell to buy your spells.
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)
Last edited by kaluppo; 11-29-2018 at 06:00 PM..
Old 11-29-2018, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducktv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally does not matter at all
Literally incorrect.

Personally I do charisma and int for any race. You won't totally cap relevant stats without crazy uber raid loots, and with stuff you're likely to see short of that, there's plenty of give and take available in gear to tweak your numbers. But being naked with 85 charisma trying to fetch a corpse is awful, and the extra cha in stats is nice when leveling up and not geared out yet, and stamina is a poor return, and int is 90% only a crutch for people who can't be patient enough to med to 100 between pulls, etc.

Anyone mentioning agility if you're below 75 is kinda right. Except you have a line of buffs and an epic click that give agility-enough to offset berserker strength line + low base station anyway.

It's not exactly the end of the world even if you put your points into wisdom though. But it DOES matter.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 11-29-2018 at 06:28 PM..
Old 11-29-2018, 07:57 PM
Fire Giant

I put 20 into sta and 5 into cha and my enchanter is still 23 cha over limit self buffed. If i could go back id prolly put 5 into agility but i also dont plan on getting bis stuff for my enchanter as a lot of it doesnt have +cha on it. Select few items like the vulak mask do but the top items are very cha restrictive.
Closed Thread