Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2018, 10:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesselring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I put 20 into sta and 5 into cha and my enchanter is still 23 cha over limit self buffed. If i could go back id prolly put 5 into agility but i also dont plan on getting bis stuff for my enchanter as a lot of it doesnt have +cha on it. Select few items like the vulak mask do but the top items are very cha restrictive.
If you're 23 CHA over max, I feel like you could swap out some gear that could improve your HP/AC/INT/mana. Do you have any +CHA gear that you could swap out? If you have a Neriad Shawl you may want to consider getting a Wind Walker's Mantle instead. That swap alone would increase your HP by 69 at level 60. Do you have a Magelo page? I'd be happy to make gear suggestions.
Old 11-30-2018, 10:31 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by snyder43 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're 23 CHA over max, I feel like you could swap out some gear that could improve your HP/AC/INT/mana. Do you have any +CHA gear that you could swap out? If you have a Neriad Shawl you may want to consider getting a Wind Walker's Mantle instead. That swap alone would increase your HP by 69 at level 60. Do you have a Magelo page? I'd be happy to make gear suggestions.
If you are 23 CHA over max you are wasting at least 2 gear slots on charisma that could be a more useful item. I would really look at swapping some stuff out. An easy one is a crude stein for an orb of the infinite void.

Or swapping from whatever helm you are using to a SS crown or circlet of the Falinkan.

I’m kind of surprised you got 23 points over max without any points in charisma without BIS style items. What are you using?
Old 11-30-2018, 10:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would really look at swapping some stuff out. An easy one is a crude stein for an orb of the infinite void.
Good suggestion, Baylan. Before I was able to get a OotIV I had a Book of Dawn (9 CHA, +45 HP, 400pp). It still has CHA but also has the benefit of having a significant amount of HP on it.

If you don't have the pp or aren't in a guild that raids other cheap items would be the +6 AC/+65 HP rings and the +35 HP/+25 mana earrings.
Old 11-30-2018, 02:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by snyder43 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope everything is as good as its getting except the neriad shawl which ive been after wurm lord shawl for over a year and have never got it. Ive also got 2200hp self buffed with 0 raid gear (unless u count HoT). The only other thing i could get is a mask with +hp but its either eyepatch of plunder or the yeli mask and honestly not gonna spend 40k or whatever the mask is for 50hp upgrade (even tho thats an amazing upgrade) because its an enchanter and being over 2k hp self buffed is good enough imo.
Old 11-30-2018, 03:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesselring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope everything is as good as its getting except the neriad shawl which ive been after wurm lord shawl for over a year and have never got it. Ive also got 2200hp self buffed with 0 raid gear (unless u count HoT). The only other thing i could get is a mask with +hp but its either eyepatch of plunder or the yeli mask and honestly not gonna spend 40k or whatever the mask is for 50hp upgrade (even tho thats an amazing upgrade) because its an enchanter and being over 2k hp self buffed is good enough imo.
Can you put out your gear list? I’m really curious what you are using to get to 2200 self buffed with no raid gear and 23 CHA over max.
Old 11-30-2018, 03:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Now I'm really curious what you're wearing! I sit right at 204 CHA (unbuffed, 254 buffed) and 2005 HP (buffed) and I have all the SS gear except gloves. I am also a high elf who put 25 points into CHA.
Last edited by snyder43; 11-30-2018 at 03:26 PM..
Old 12-01-2018, 08:57 AM
Banned

Literally does not matter
Old 12-02-2018, 01:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you put out your gear list? I’m really curious what you are using to get to 2200 self buffed with no raid gear and 23 CHA over max.
Stuff like Full ss gear (minus helm), 75 hp belt, cloak or confusion, orb from kdt and hate crystal, its 13 cha over, not 23, was counting it with insignia prot not the orb. Still need mask and shawl tho. 2171 hp with magi. Cant remember what it was with aego and sta but it was definitely over 3300hp. The mask i have has 6 cha (xialin mask) and i use neriad shawl still so those chunky cha items will make me lose a lot which is why id need wurm lord shawl and yeli mask in order to keep my max cha while getting the last of my hp upgrades. But I would need to use insignia prot instead of orb more than likely with that set up to keep max cha (so id only gain 15hp total if i got those 2 items).

Edit: nvm was thinking insignia prot was 10 cha, so im 18 over with it. If my NA math is correct id be 3 cha from max self buffed if i had those 2 upgrades.
Last edited by Kesselring; 12-02-2018 at 02:02 AM..
Old 12-03-2018, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

I always told folk to max charisma at character creation.

Charisma is going to be the best stat to have when you are naked and your CR depends on lulls not critically resisting.
Old 12-04-2018, 12:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Stuff like Full ss gear (minus helm), 75 hp belt, cloak or confusion, orb from kdt and hate crystal, its 13 cha over, not 23, was counting it with insignia prot not the orb. Still need mask and shawl tho. 2171 hp with magi. Cant remember what it was with aego and sta but it was definitely over 3300hp. The mask i have has 6 cha (xialin mask) and i use neriad shawl still so those chunky cha items will make me lose a lot which is why id need wurm lord shawl and yeli mask in order to keep my max cha while getting the last of my hp upgrades. But I would need to use insignia prot instead of orb more than likely with that set up to keep max cha (so id only gain 15hp total if i got those 2 items).

Edit: nvm was thinking insignia prot was 10 cha, so im 18 over with it. If my NA math is correct id be 3 cha from max self buffed if i had those 2 upgrades.
So I put together a guess over your gear based on the information you provided in here, and you don't get close to the kinds of stats you're talking about with 25 in STA and 5 in CHA.

I'm curious about your gear path - can you correct what I've put together here?

https://wiki.project1999.com/index.p...&action=submit
Closed Thread