Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2019, 04:04 PM
Fire Giant

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi6581 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've had people message me calling me a thief and that this is karma for stealing people ITEMS in a TRADE?????
Dead giveaway. No one on P1999 gives enough of a shit about ooc "thief" cries to go out of their comfort zone to send the target of the accusations a tell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Entertaining up to there though, as far as trolling goes *g*
Old 01-15-2019, 05:38 PM
Sarnak

Yeah, going "linkdead" right after a trade is pretty suspicious. Having that linkdeath result in the coin traded poofing is... one hell of a coincidence.

But hey, there's a way to clear your name! Submit a petition and show proof that you did so. Ask if GMs will get involved and check logs. That'd go a long way toward getting your reputation back.

Unless for some reason you're reluctant to have GMs look into this.

Also, you were booted from your guild for blowing up guild chat and OOC, from the best of my knowledge. I was on when you got booted.
Old 01-15-2019, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

I would petition, the Guides hate shit like this because it runs new players off the server over a simple mistake.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-15-2019, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primordial Ooze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also, you were booted from your guild for blowing up guild chat and OOC, from the best of my knowledge. I was on when you got booted.
And the plot thickens. Please elaborate so we can make a proper ruling in the court of public appeals.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-15-2019, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

hey guys

what's goin on in this thread
Old 01-15-2019, 06:50 PM
Sarnak

Someone stupidly gave someone money and hit trade without making sure it was the right person.
Old 01-15-2019, 07:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Long story short, he denied, denied, denied then eventually changed his story and began flaming and whatnot.
The impenetrable defense.
Old 01-16-2019, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHydras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Book not up.
Well naturally!
Old 01-16-2019, 02:04 AM
Fire Giant

Move this to rnf so we can see this threads full potential
Old 01-16-2019, 02:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi6581 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy has acted CRAAAAZY with me!!! He gave me 1500 without warning and just accepted instantly. I am a Dark Elf shadow knight and I was going to heckle him about getting it back but I went LD. I came back on, and after playing about an hour or two, he sends me a /tell asking for the plat back. Well naturally I don't have it! Then he starts going on a rampage telling everyone in /ooc that I stole his 1500 plat and its all my fault. WHAT CRAP!!! I understand I didn't have it to give back, but It was your fault and your fault only you were so impatient to give a complete stranger that amount of money, not even looking at the top of the trade window to the name your trading to, and just hitting accept. So then I asked him what I could do to make this right and the cut out all the hate spawning/shaming of my name for his own mistake, and all he said was give that money back "THAT I STOLE" or give it to new players. Well i told him in game I would if i could but i literally had 89 plat to my name but its his if he wants it for a start right now and he REFUESE!!! I do RP in game but man you took it to a whole other level, making character after character for hours, characters called for example Nekolyasisathief, Nekolyasisaliar and such going around major zones telling everyone in /ooc that I stole 1500 plat from you, and when people asked what happened like in unrest the zone I was in, you would LIE and say I took your money and ran off with it. YOU NEED TO STOP, THIS WAS YOUR FAULT IN THE FIRST PLACE. You just want to be the BIIIIIIG BAAAABY going around crying so that everyone will feel sorry for you. Im a new player to and ive had some horrrrible stuff happen to me, such as you getting me kicked from my guild because of this with NO PRROF shwon to them but yeah, kicked me anyways. I've had people message me calling me a thief and that this is karma for stealing people ITEMS in a TRADE????? You are blowing this out of proportion and the story is changing as its passed along. Cut your losses and move on or wait until I can grind and start making some payments but damn dude, stop being such an asshole about it. I've never seen someone devote so much time to spewing hate, if you want to be mad be mad AT YOURSELF! I am a kind player, I don't ninja loot, I have friends who group with me on the regular and the only problem in 30 levels of the game so far has been YOU and YOU ONLY!!! LEAVE ME ALONE
i tried to read this while i was drunk and i literally couldn't do it.
Closed Thread