Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 01-29-2019, 09:21 PM
Skeleton

Default All Character Models Black

Hello I just got P99 set back up on my computer, but when I got to char select, all the models were pure black. Logged in and all other players were black as well. Thanks for the help in advance.
Old 01-30-2019, 11:34 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudaine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello I just got P99 set back up on my computer, but when I got to char select, all the models were pure black. Logged in and all other players were black as well. Thanks for the help in advance.
1. What OS?
2. What EQ install media was used?
3. If OS is Windows, does the install path use Program Files?
4. Were the Getting Started instructions followed?
5. Did you run the EQ Options editor?
Old 02-02-2019, 01:52 AM
Skeleton

I'm currently usinng windows 10. I installed using the 5 disc eq titanium edition where you mount it. Windows 10 has a built in one that seemed to work perfectly fine. The install path is to its on HD. I followed all the directions in the getting started guide where you have to remove the 4 files and import the set with the launcher. I unfortunately don't know about the EQ options editor.
Old 02-02-2019, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

Reinstall your GPU drivers: download Display Driver Uninstaller, reboot into safe mode, run Display Driver Uninstaller.exe, select your GPU manufacturer and click "Clean and restart". After restarting, run it again and click "Update Display Driver".

If you're still having issues, acquire a new copy of Titanium from a new source and reinstall P99 from scratch.