Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2019, 04:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey all I know is that I suggested doing exactly that in Discord the last time we talked recruiting and Mouse and a couple other made me feel stupid for even suggesting it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I think the idea was that, like Carkle said, we're no longer anonymous, we're <Anonymous>!

I'd love to take that rip down memory lane.
I love that... "Once we were anonymous... Now... <Anonymous>!"

Heathcliff - 60 Bard | Carkle - 60 Cleric
58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
54 Rogue | 54 Shadow Knight
51 Bard | 50 Paladin | 50 Warrior
41 Wizard | 40 Bard | 20 Magician
Old 02-12-2019, 08:29 PM
Sarnak

I remember after Carkle and company left Knights, I was made an officer in Knights, tried to do some things with the website and such, and gave up and joined Anonymous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2019, 09:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanderTruewield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember after Carkle and company left Knights, I was made an officer in Knights, tried to do some things with the website and such, and gave up and joined Anonymous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By that time, Knights had already (figuratively) collided with the iceberg. You made a valiant effort but there was no saving the old girl.

58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
Old 02-13-2019, 01:03 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycohunden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder what happened to the guild Feign Work.
When I started I met a friendly group of adventurers on orc hill outside of CB.
They all wanted to start a guild named Feign Work, because they all played while working.
I thought nothing came of it, but a few months later I saw a High Elf wamen tagged with "Feign Work" outside of Unrest.
Where did they go? Feign Work.

Feign Work was a very small group of friends. I think it’s still around, but since there are so few and they have work obligations and such, won’t see them around much. The leader is super nice though!
Old 02-16-2019, 12:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fendolyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dreadra did make the dark elf guild (named Teir Dal), but it didn’t last long. I was in it for a bit before she changed it to Kittens. She made Kittens as a mockery of Knights in a way because she was determined to treat her guild members better than Knights treated her (Don’t know any details on that).
I remember when Dreadra tried to steal my AC camp in South Ro back when it was a set spawn. She claimed a level 40 paladin couldn't solo the camp so she was taking it over.
Old 02-23-2019, 10:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carkle Jackson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By that time, Knights had already (figuratively) collided with the iceberg. You made a valiant effort but there was no saving the old girl.
I drunkenly petitioned for guild leadership of Knights a while ago. Nothing came of it of course, but the guild lives on! There are still Knights.
Old 03-05-2019, 03:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiva [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I drunkenly petitioned for guild leadership of Knights a while ago. Nothing came of it of course, but the guild lives on! There are still Knights.
I saw Mezr within the last two weeks. Stem eventually gave him leadership of the depleted Knights Who Say Ni. Mezr was sitting in EC tunnel. With his Knights guild tag proudly displayed above his head. I did a /who all Knights. Only Mezr.

58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
Old 03-07-2019, 12:46 PM
Large Bat

Hello forum warriors, stumbled across this thread thank you for the insight, I've been off and on since 2013, I recently got my brother and myself back into p99 after a 3 year hiatus and my brother a 5+ year. Next to Mezr he's one of the 3-4 still rocking the knights who say Ni tag. 3 years ago when I returned I asked someone about what happened to knights and was informed they merged into kittens who say meow, I was also told Mystic-kitty formed the guild, which I bought because I played with Mystickitty on The Hidden Forest 5ish years ago and Clan Tomte (so?) merged with mystic to make Kittens who say meow,So thank you for the insight because I haven't been able to catch up with Mystickitty on p99 or THF.
Old 03-07-2019, 02:30 PM
Banned

I remember being angry when a new guild, "Kittens Who Say Meow" sprang up in a mocking fashion
Old 03-08-2019, 09:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biddwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello forum warriors, stumbled across this thread thank you for the insight, I've been off and on since 2013, I recently got my brother and myself back into p99 after a 3 year hiatus and my brother a 5+ year. Next to Mezr he's one of the 3-4 still rocking the knights who say Ni tag. 3 years ago when I returned I asked someone about what happened to knights and was informed they merged into kittens who say meow, I was also told Mystic-kitty formed the guild, which I bought because I played with Mystickitty on The Hidden Forest 5ish years ago and Clan Tomte (so?) merged with mystic to make Kittens who say meow,So thank you for the insight because I haven't been able to catch up with Mystickitty on p99 or THF.
Welcome back

58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
Closed Thread