Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2019, 04:00 AM
Sarnak

What if instead of rotating we could spin though?
Old 02-07-2019, 05:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littul Jonn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And before anyone says "what competition?! AM owns the server!?!" They didn't kill every target in the game this cycle, lots of gains made by Core, BG, AG. Just gotta work for it.
And this is why you will keep getting more and more until AM eventually gets lesd than ABC (Ag/Bg/Core), because you work hard for it
Old 02-07-2019, 05:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingurs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol.

As it was famously said here before, we all know you would trip your own mother down the stairs, if it meant you getting pixels.

I would expect nothing less outta you - But keep telling yourself you want competition, when all you did was try every day to get true competition banned.

Im sure AG/BG/Core are a real threat to you. PLEASE................ not even close. As evidenced by the 0 contest of KT/Statue/AOW yesterday lol

Server is super healthy!
servers alot healthier without you in it,

kaboooom
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 02-07-2019, 05:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangerbaby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can it be mandatory that any Aftermath player has to post an IRL pic before posting
it isnt even fair, Kekian is the sexiest one by a long shot,

hes gods gift to women
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 02-07-2019, 07:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just find it funny that AEGIS was floated as having a spot.... I have never even seen them express any interest at all in raiding velious. So the other 8 guilds have to wait an extra week so that AEGIS can get their special little training wheels raid in that the GMs are gifting to them?
They could quit Aegis and join AM or one of these other guilds mentioned here, I am sure they will go from training wheels to something other than a warm body by doing that.

If they join they will not be called a pack of assbaggers, at least not to their face.
Old 02-07-2019, 09:50 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littul Jonn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And before anyone says "what competition?! AM owns the server!?!" They didn't kill every target in the game this cycle, lots of gains made by Core, BG, AG. Just gotta work for it.
So what did you guys get?
Old 02-07-2019, 10:08 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dithien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what did you guys get?
I'm probably missing a few here but this cycle, to my knowledge, AG got:

TFA
Feshlak
Prog
Jorlleag
Fright
Dread
Terror
CT (joint raid, but grats Oct on Brain)
Ikatiar
Cekenar
Klandicar
Yelinak

I look forward to hearing why these targets don't matter.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:14 AM
Banned

giggling at azure guard.

Those targets don’t matter much, maybe CT....

All the mobs you named are dwarfed in terms of itemization compared to vulak/doze/vyemm/kriezan etc... the amount of BiS in that list is minimal at best. That’s why they don’t matter. At this point the dragons/mobs you named are prolly alt status in AM since they only have a couple items each on their loot table..
Old 02-07-2019, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
giggling at azure guard.

Those targets don’t matter much, maybe CT....

All the mobs you named are dwarfed in terms of itemization compared to vulak/doze/vyemm/kriezan etc... the amount of BiS in that list is minimal at best. That’s why they don’t matter. At this point the dragons/mobs you named are prolly alt status in AM since they only have a couple items each on their loot table..
CT brain in the range slot of an alt bard used for selos and mana song.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CT brain in the range slot of an alt bard used for selos and mana song.
The 1 mana regen doesnt matter that much it’s a good range for anyone but a couple classes
Closed Thread