Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2020, 03:31 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh come on you have no sense of humor. It’s okay to laugh at ourselves every once in a while, even if it’s a few days after Christmas. Planarity was a bit unhinged in UN last night and just needs to own it, laugh if odd, and move on.

I look forward to whatever part of the next cycle that lands before the draft, and to some extent I look forward to the draft as well.
I have a sense of humour, but you have about 2 sentences tops to grab my attention before I look for a TL;DR. I’m afraid this post needed one.
Old 12-27-2020, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kirk is chaotic good, whereas Riot is lawful good.
I don’t know if you just don’t understand the alignment compass or if your point of view is just tainted, but bending the rules to hurt others while asking where you broke any rules is definition of lawful evil.

Just ignoring the rules while you hurt others and then lying about it saying you followed the rules is chaotic evil.

Chaotic evil definitely describes rito more appropriately.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 12-27-2020, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kirk is chaotic good, whereas Riot is lawful good. It doesn't quite work as a comparison.
This one has me dying. You can't seriously believe that. Surely with the UN being open for all to see now you can appreciate that there are no good guys in P99 raiding.
Old 12-27-2020, 04:21 PM
Fire Giant

Star Wars > Star Trek
Old 12-27-2020, 04:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Star Wars > Star Trek
He gets it
Old 12-27-2020, 04:53 PM
Fire Giant

Wharf, warp speed ahead.
Old 12-27-2020, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Star Wars > Star Trek
Babylon 5 > both
Old 12-27-2020, 05:30 PM
Sarnak

Na Freedom is chaotic evil. I expect to get trained about 6 times a cycle none of which will result in an on the spot concession.

I wish that Riot was lawful evil as I'd fit in a lot better. Trying to be lawful good is almost as sickening
Old 12-27-2020, 05:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Na Freedom is chaotic evil. I expect to get trained about 6 times a cycle none of which will result in an on the spot concession.

I wish that Riot was lawful evil as I'd fit in a lot better. Trying to be lawful good is almost as sickening
We were trained at least that many times this weekend by Riot with zero on the spot concessions. Nexii just because you’re not in the loop while sitting in your cleric safe zone doesn’t mean it isn’t happening. It’s to the point where we don’t even bring them all up in raid concerns anymore. You do realize that Riot trained us on our Lady M attempt, didn’t concede, and then vacated the area because of that train right? And what happened 30 minutes later? FRAG accidentally trained your Zlexak engage, didn’t concede on the spot, and then vacated North ToV for 2 hours to give Riot a chance at that mob and every other trip/twins. The major difference here was that Riot chose not to kill their mob afterwards and FRAG conceded two in the UN.

Riot is really holding shit back from its members if you didn’t know this is what happened.
Old 12-27-2020, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Hey, now. Rito absolutely did not get an FYE on Vulak without a raid force even remotely close to him just to cause some other raid entity to waste consumables on their engage team. That wouldn’t be chaotic or evil.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Closed Thread