Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 04-12-2023, 10:20 PM
Kobold

Responding in an Offensive Way

Deffinition: Actions, words, or inner thoughts that somehow made OP mad.

Example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...and sorry Zwieback...

Said behavior is inexcusable. There's a number of ways to respond inoffensively, for example: just make a forum post accusing them of RMT instead. No offense could then be taken.
Old 04-16-2023, 12:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Responding in an Offensive Way

Deffinition: Actions, words, or inner thoughts that somehow made OP mad.

Example:

Said behavior is inexcusable. There's a number of ways to respond inoffensively, for example: just make a forum post accusing them of RMT instead. No offense could then be taken.
If u call a thief „thief!“ is it offensive? Stupid.
Old 04-16-2023, 12:50 PM
Sarnak

Its obvious that the owner of that account changed, if u knew the original owner u would agree. Guy knows nothin about the char. Im on p99 for way longer than most of you. When someone calls u lots of bad words when asking about the original dude…you pretty much know whats going on. Done.
Old 04-16-2023, 01:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwieback [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its obvious that the owner of that account changed, if u knew the original owner u would agree. Guy knows nothin about the char. Im on p99 for way longer than most of you. When someone calls u lots of bad words when asking about the original dude…you pretty much know whats going on. Done.
This is just wasting your own time and killing your reputation as a somewhat entertaining troll. Page 2 he said things only the actual owner would know from back when. Give it up, wait a month, come up with something better.
Old 04-16-2023, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwieback [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i only got aggro with you in tells after politely explaining you probably have me confused with Echo the enchanter, after you kept accusing me of RMTing the account then i started cursing at you which imo is a normal response from a neckbeard when someone says the character you've been playing for almost a decade on the elf simulator isn't actually yours.

i'll say the same thing i said then, put in a petition about it and fuck off.
Old 04-16-2023, 07:59 PM
Sarnak

Cool

You *could* try asking Tunabros, Trexxler, Ekco, or Patriam but don't expect too much honesty LOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-16-2023, 11:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You *could* try asking Tunabros, Trexxler, Ekco, or Patriam but don't expect too much honesty LOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Oracle of Astoria must confer with her glass dick. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-17-2023, 09:22 AM
Banned

>his
Old 04-17-2023, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
>his
its ma'am
Old 04-17-2023, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

let this thread die you assholes, some idiot isn't going to do a xfer with me in EC now because of this dipshit.