Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2014, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

Default List of mobs that cannot be engaged?

where is this list at, I know that raid targets cant be engaged and I remember reading maestro and zordak are off limits. people are telling me that dark elves in kith cant be engaged but general can? also yael cant be engaged? can someone link to list, trying not to get banned while i look for things to kill tonight.
Old 01-05-2014, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all of VP, Trak, VS, CT, Draco, Inny, Gore, Fay, Tal, Sev, Naggy, Vox, Noble, OoA, Eye of Veeshan, Hand of Veeshan

edit - AND Ragefire, Maestro
is this the list?
Old 01-05-2014, 08:27 PM
Fire Giant

fippy darkpaw
Old 01-05-2014, 08:35 PM
Fire Giant

If it is triggered (Ixi, general in Kith) it is safe. Otherwise, its off limits. This means no DEs.
Abomination Snowman - 60 Grave Lord
Proud owner of Innoruuk's Curse that did NOT come from TMO's bank or RMT.
Niluvien Forestwalker - 52 Ranger
Russled Jimmies - 54 Wizard
Old 01-05-2014, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinikren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it is triggered (Ixi, general in Kith) it is safe. Otherwise, its off limits. This means no DEs.
EDIT: Rogean contradict's Sirken's post saying elves are specifically part of the raid suspension. So play it safe and avoid them. ***PreEdit: False, someone else said the same thing and Sirken responded that the list of hands-off is in his post.***

Quote:
Originally Posted by gortimer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone told me Kith dark elves are somehow considered raid. Also tranix? A soloable mob is a raid mob now? Anything else people should know before getting banned?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
none of that is true.

i have a full on list in the first post of the thread explaining the blanket raid hiatus
This list is here:
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...00#post1252600
Quote:
~checks watch~

Well it’s about that time little birds.

Sadly since no agreement was reached, and since no talks are currently in place, I am raid suspending all guilds, and all players, from ALL raid targets and ALL raid zones.

Until further notice anyone who touches a raid mob (VP Dragons, Trak, VS, CT, Draco, Inny, Maestro, Gore, Fay, Tal, Sev, Noble, OoA, Naggy, Vox, Phinny, Ragefire, Planar Trash, or anything else I forgot) or enters into Plane of Sky, Plane of Hate, Plane of Fear, or Veeshan’s Peak, will be banned until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, until the seas go dry and the mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Only Then you shall return and continue playing should you break these rules. [/IMG]
Last edited by Ele; 01-05-2014 at 09:06 PM..
Old 01-05-2014, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

thank you ele
Old 01-05-2014, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For this particular raid suspension, triggered mobs are allowed to be killed by raid groups. Examples are Ixi Blat, Rogue Epic General (Do not raid kill the other dark elves though).

Ragefire is irrelevant because nagafen cannot be killed atm.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

What a contradiction!

Sirken's post saying that the official list is in his first post of the suspension thread came after Rogean's post earlier on the same day.

Guess it is best to play it safe and do nothing. Don't know why DE's would be excluded if general is allowed.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:23 PM
Fire Giant

I think the general idea is that if it was at one point intended to be a raid mob (so yes, the dark elves, tranix, etc) then it is off limits, unless it is triggered.
Abomination Snowman - 60 Grave Lord
Proud owner of Innoruuk's Curse that did NOT come from TMO's bank or RMT.
Niluvien Forestwalker - 52 Ranger
Russled Jimmies - 54 Wizard
Closed Thread