Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2017, 02:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I understand most people are probably happy to have someone championing their feelings and that fine, we all get frustrated or upset sometimes. That don't make Bigmoney's point any less valid though: people need some thicker skin. As long as you view yourself as a victim you gonna feel like one.
I dont care if people use offensive language, but I do enjoy people being banned for trolling outside the approved trolling place, or intentionally derailing the discussion in the thread topic with the same spam we've been reading for years now.
Old 01-24-2017, 02:26 PM
Banned

i get having designated cuckzones on the forum so useful information can be exchanged, but snitching is still gay and you wont go to thugz mansion if you engage in such behaviours
Old 01-24-2017, 02:51 PM
Banned

i read absolutely nothing on this page

CONCEDE
Old 01-24-2017, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do enjoy people being banned for trolling outside the approved trolling place, or intentionally derailing the discussion in the thread topic with the same spam we've been reading for years now.
Do you accept these terms? I can pull some quotes up.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 01-24-2017, 08:28 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Put your money where your mouth is
Old 01-24-2017, 09:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure. If they will hold everyone to the terms in that quoted post it would result in a great purge of dozens of bad posters and my forum account would not die in vain. I dont think you can find much evidence of me trolling outside RNF or derailing anything but go ahead and report it.
Old 01-25-2017, 02:12 PM
Fire Giant

Who gives a shit anyways. This is a video game. If you take your guild so seriously that you actually get upset when someone posts something in your thread you need to rethink priorities. Its a video game...... A video game.

Just an FYI, most anon troll accounts pop up after they were banned for something stupid. Rulings are inconsistent and show of someone who doesn't have enough time for this video game and forces ruling out of what's easiest or to appease.
Old 01-25-2017, 03:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who gives a shit anyways. This is a video game. If you take your guild so seriously that you actually get upset when someone posts something in your thread you need to rethink priorities. Its a video game...... A video game.

Just an FYI, most anon troll accounts pop up after they were banned for something stupid. Rulings are inconsistent and show of someone who doesn't have enough time for this video game and forces ruling out of what's easiest or to appease.
People have feels man.

Also don't bash the GMs that's a one way ticket to pound town. GMs do many other things you don't see to help many people. Don't act butt hurt over forum accounts anyways. Everyone of us have multiple😂👋🏻
Old 01-25-2017, 03:32 PM
Orc

KeK
Old 01-25-2017, 03:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People have feels man.

Also don't bash the GMs that's a one way ticket to pound town. GMs do many other things you don't see to help many people. Don't act butt hurt over forum accounts anyways. Everyone of us have multiple������
If I gave a shit about a forum ban, I wouldn't post half the shit I do. These forums and this server is a running joke. It became a joke a long time ago when they tried to implement rules in a video game. Rules just create more rules and there is a reason the PnP never sticks on live. Too much grey area and you can't have a non-dev trying to interpret gameplay they have no idea about.

Sorry if you get upset (GM/mods too) that they can't take opinions or truth. You know there is an issue when you can't freely speak your mind about staff. I wonder if any other servers take that stance?
Closed Thread