Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 12:31 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Exclamation Well that was dumb.

I died and got a rezz, but was so tired I totally forgot to actually loot my corpse. That was just over a week ago. So now my corpse rotted [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

/petition'ed in game a couple hours ago, so now I just gotta wait. Anybody on the forums right now done this before? I hear the GM's and guides are pretty good and get it taken care of pretty fast, so that's good news.

Is it ok for me to leave the zone and get other stuff done while I wait? Unfortunately all my plat was on my corpse, but a couple of people helped me out with a bit of coin so I'm thinking of trying to find a port out to Iceclad to buy a level 34 spell for my enchanter.

Thanks
Old 07-02-2017, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Its holiday weekend, its either slow cause of lack of GM or slow cause too many people playing and petitioning.

You can do w/e , when they summon corpse and rez, itll be in EC and youll TP to it
Old 07-02-2017, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Xp bonus times tend to bring out the worst in people. Server will be more crowded and people will be less likely to settle camp disputes politely. There will be more petitions to deal with. Pair that with a holiday weekend where volunteer staff are hopefully spending time with friends/family ... it may take a while.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 07-03-2017, 10:19 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Got my corpse back!

w00t! GM/Guide came through late last night and TPed me to my corpse in EC [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It was an interesting adventure playing without all my money and gear! Helpful people made it to be a very productive session regardless.

A kind druid gave me some plat I could buy food and drink with. Then a bard gave me a crude stein to help with my low CHA, both very generous!

I got a random tell asking if I was interested in CC'ing in the Mistmoore Courtyard. Hadn't fought there much before, and never inside the castle! But the same druid ported me to BB and I was OTW!

That was a really fun group, which of course evolved over the next few hours. When we took down the Noble, the group was kind enough to let me have the Noble's Robe since I was still without my gear, very thoughtful.

Later on, we took down the cloaked dhampyre, and he dropped the Hooded Black Cloak! The group rolled on it, and I won! I believe I rolled a 98! I never win rolls!

I didn't actually get the cloak though. Apparently after the roll, someone in the group felt it wasn't fair for me to have it, and told the monk to loot it instead.

Later on, the same someone randomly came up and offered me 159pp. I kept declining, but finally just took it. I guess he felt bad....maybe a little.

Anyhow, I didn't get the cloak I won with the roll, but overall I had a good time killing evil things in the castle, and I finally have my gear back!
Closed Thread