Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2019, 08:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What facts allow you to attack transgendered people? Your opinion on whether someone is "allowed" to be transgendered isn't relevant. You're an insecure bigot. Hope that helps.
Is, "is" a different gender. What does allow have to do with it? people get their goobs chopped everyday I guess. I am not out in front of Dick Choppers R' Us protesting. There is no point where I allow or not for them to do that to their own bodies.

The question is are they a different gender because they sliced penis? I think no. You can't make me think one way or the other, stop trying to force it. Still a dude there, just slicing off dicks and tossing on makeup, taking some chems and acting like a chic doesn't make you a chic. Not in any stretch of the imagination. I think you are mad because some people will not go along with the make believe. I don't know what to tell you, it's strange because we are on a 20 year old elf sim full of wood elves, trolls and ogres but that is on my computer in a digital fantasy world of escape.

You can't escape the real world. If they want to do that, they do it. But don't expect others to go glassy eyed and say its true.
Old 09-03-2019, 08:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Omg yeah I do. Between shaving, hair styling, and makeup it gets kinda ridiculous.
Look, sorry I am hammering this issue. This makes you happy, fine.

My argument is something else.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look, sorry I am hammering this issue. This makes you happy, fine.

My argument is something else.
I actually agree with you to a large extent. I know what I'm not and I won't/can't forget it. If I'm really lucky, I'll get to live a social role I'm more comfortable with. But I can't have kids. I won't be a mom. I'll always be a 3rd class citizen the second someone finds out I'm trans if, god willing, I ever do pass.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

I'd argue that the hell trans people go through transitioning is reason enough to respect how they identity, if only out of pity. But forcing anyone to think one way or another is something I'm extremely against myself.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually agree with you to a large extent. I know what I'm not and I won't/can't forget it. If I'm really lucky, I'll get to live a social role I'm more comfortable with. But I can't have kids. I won't be a mom. I'll always be a 3rd class citizen the second someone finds out I'm trans if, god willing, I ever do pass.
Quote:
I'd argue that the hell trans people go through transitioning is reason enough to respect how they identity, if only out of pity. But forcing anyone to think one way or another is something I'm extremely against myself.
It's your choice.

Respecting, allowing.. who do you think I am? I am not GOD. Go out and punch the ground for not making trans. It has nothing to do with me. It wasn't my idea, I never pushed you to do anything like this.. there is no point where I am at fault for any of it, responsible or designated to dictate what is and is not.

This is all you. It was your choice to do the 3rd world citizen etc you described. You wanted this or else you would not have done it. It makes you happy. If it does make you happy then the burn and the hardships of said choice shouldn't matter. What I think shouldn't matter either.

Seems like it does though.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's your choice.

Respecting, allowing.. who do you think I am? I am not GOD. Go out and punch the ground for nature didn't make trans. It has nothing to do with me. It wasn't my idea, I never pushed you to do anything like this.. there is no point where I am at fault for any of it, responsible or designated to dictate what is and is not.

This is all you. It was your choice to do the 3rd world citizen etc you described. You wanted this or else you would not have done it. It makes you happy. If it does make you happy then the burn and the hardships of said choice shouldn't matter. What I think shouldn't matter either.

Seems like it does though.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:28 PM
Banned

ah fuck. edited the nature part.

clicked out of edit habbit.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:32 PM
Planar Protector

I'm weird in that I'd vastly prefer people be nice to me instead of preferring to nullify legitimacy of my entire demographic. What you think doesn't matter. The hardship is probably worth it. I dunno. I'm on the brink of getting what I want and suicidal again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Life is dumb!
Old 09-03-2019, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Why the obsession with other peoples' penises, Mblake81?
Old 09-03-2019, 10:00 PM
Planar Protector

So I'm depressed, right? Mainly due to the progesterone I'm taking, that is putting fat on in areas I need to not get sirred all day erryday. Lot of fat too, think +15 lbs or so in a month. So game plan is to let that glue to whereever it needs to (boobs / face), not let it get past 2 hundo, and pray it stays there when I diet it off again.

I just sat down after buying a drink and a snickers bar and starting crying for precisely 5 seconds in public. Normal bro stuff, you know?

I think one of the hardest lessons in life to learn is that you are not your feelings. Very hard to separate, I find. I've decided that I'm gonna have to chase ego death or my ego is gonna kill me. Luckily, I've made pretty big spirituality gains this year. Come onnnnn enlightenment.
Closed Thread